Message # 49645

Subject: Info New site/new prices coming

Date: Sat 26/03/11 10:56:53 GMT

Name: Liquidladies- Waterlogg us

Email: waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com

Website: http://www.waterloggedproductions.com/ / waterloggedproductions.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

It  has been in the making for some time, but talked with new web designer and the new Liquidladies site itself should becoming online the 1st week of April.

Now  this site will still have all the original items, but feature many new things and a whole new look and much easier

navigation thru the site itself.

It will have a standard members area and a members plus area which when you purchase,  you get everything included.

The  others wil be ala carte...pay  by what  you want.....

Just to give you a heads  up...It might be  best if you are wanting to become a member now  to do  so  this weekend or week upcoming,  because I  can promise you  that  the prices will have to go up on memberships due to this change and  more options....

So  Let me say  now if  you  become a member before April 1st,  This is what you can get in the way of special deals  from W.L.P.

1 ---3 or six month memberships  with full  video rights included thru membership  at the premium price for 29.95 (3)mo.

Also  from NOW  until  the end of the month.....You  can  get  any sigle volume DVD FREE  with the purchase of one DVD.

so for $22.00   You  get  2 Liquidladies DVD's...  If  you  also wish....I  will let you get  ANY  Video clip on our

library THRU   the end of March (31)   For  just  $5.00  each  clip   (single vol. only)  via order thru PayPal only...

So  get  ready for something  deffinately new coming to Wateroggedproductions in April...

******( ex:  new  prices eff.  01-04-2011 ) are   3 month membership  $35.00

6 month       "             $55.00

1 Year          "             $75.00   ****NEW ****

ALL THESE MEMBERSHIPS  INCLUDE EVERYTHING ON SITE....

Thanks...Just  to let our customers know....  If you would like  additional info write us at e-mail above.  (WK)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.053 seconds to generate ]