minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 12:47:51 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 496.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: I have just been to Creation and pencelled in with them a date!

Date: Mon 14/10/02 05:55:08 GMT

Name: w@mboy uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Sounds great Leon, good luck with it and I hope you soak and gunge many girls :)

w@mboy

In reply to Message (496.1.1) Hello I have just been to Creation and pencelled in with them a date!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Mon 14/10/02 03:38:23 GMT

It looks like the first MostWet could be on!

TUESDAY 19th NOVEMBER 2002 @ Club Creation, Bristol, UK!

I now have to do costing etc!

leonmoomin Bouncing

In reply to Message (496.1) Dancing This is also why I am going to be hitting you all hard with vidcaps.......

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Mon 14/10/02 01:14:32 GMT

.......over the next week or so, also look for a re-launch of Fully clothed soon.

The reason being, not that I am the most genourous producer, it is because I am going to have to try very hard to sell a lot of tapes to raise cash towards this venture.

Thanks!

leonmoomin Wink Smile

In reply to Message (496) Hello I am going to be organising a club night called MostWet!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Mon 14/10/02 00:47:06 GMT

Go go MostWet!

I am arranging a date with a nightclub in Bristol called Creation for the launch of hopefully a new monthly club night.

As the name indicates, the night will be a wet and messy night, with various wet and messy stage games, random soakings and gungings.  To wash away the gunge from the crowd, a Titan foam cannon will switch on at about 1ish.

The night will be a cross between, a school disco, Tiswas and a foam party.

I am likely to need some assistance with flyer/poster design and printing, can anyone help?  I will also be looking for a UK based DJ for the nights, once again, anyone know anyone with a good selection of retro and cheesy tunes, for resonable price?

This will hopefully become quite cult, quite quickly and I will be able to take the promotion to other UK cities.

I will obviously keep you all informed.

leonmoomin Smokin

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]