WetlookPro

Message # 49578.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:stories?

Date: Tue 22/03/11 15:41:33 GMT

Name: Fifer sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

To me, it's probably the evolution of what the internet can do mirroring that of the evolution of technology.

For many centuries, all they had were books or plays = 15 years ago the internet the majority of the internet was written minimal multimedaia, it was mostly text. (Plays equates to actually seeing the wetlook live)

The camera was invented 300-400 years ago, and as the internet grew, we began to upload more and more images on to the internet. I remember around the turn of the millenium, they'd be a large number of posts linking to webshots and that Estonian site.

Then the TV was invented. The internet has mirrored this, with Youtube still going strong.

Then we were could buy VCR's and DVD's, where we can now download very large files very quickly from the producers.

All the technology still remains, and I am a bibliophile with 100's of books, so I'm not one of those that never reads, but I think it's just one of those things.

They are many good stories on the internet, they are also many, many terrible ones as well.

In reply to Message (49578.1.1) Question Re:stories?

By Bruno - uu Tue 22/03/11 04:31:19 GMT

The same to me -I am hooked to stories. I am interested in any story from the "good old time" mostly on paper.

Who ever owns such jewels shall get in contact with me - please!

Bruno

In reply to Message (49578.1) Info stories?

By NCgreg - gy Tue 22/03/11 03:14:39 GMT

I was going to post this on your blog, but my actual name showed up, so I deleted it, but I am posting my reply here!  So anyway, I made a link to "siren's story page" at the other wetlook message board, and the last I checked, that website was down due to modifications that were being made. I've got bunches of stuff going on, so instead of writing a lengthy reply, I'm making short and sweet.

Things change. But many things go through cycles - so there might be another rise of story interest sometime soon... maybe...

In reply to Message (49578) Confused New Blog - What ever happened to people writing Sploshing stories?

By Sploshaholic - sploshaholic@gmail.com us Tue 22/03/11 02:25:12 GMT

New Blog Posted at http://sploshaholic.blogspot.com/

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.144 seconds to generate ]