Wetlook-Online

Message # 49542.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Suwam's Advertising Agency

Date: Fri 18/03/11 18:32:42 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Your video segments are extremely well done, so kudos to your productions....

I have a tip for you that may interest you and other wetlook flight attendant fans.....

...the one obvious flight attendant scenario you have not done yet, would be a flight attendant "ditch training" where they learn how to exit a plane and climb aboard a rubber dingy in a swimming pool. All Airlines do pool training exercises for their flight attendants, but very few Airlines do this while wearing their full flight attendants uniforms these days, and most of them do their pool training in mere t shirts and shorts now (which is pretty useless....cos thats not how you are dressed when they land in the water). There are still some Airlines that still do their pool training requiring their flight attendants to wear their uniforms in the pool....i.e. Japan Airlines, Brazilian Airlines, and the best scenes of all came from Hungarian Airlines 3-4 years ago who posted several vids on Youtube with their flight attendants in full uniforms with stockings and pantyhose in the pool etc. I just did a search and I cannot find those clips online any more, so I guess they took them down (but I saved them on my hard drive somewhere....so I will have to hunt for them). Anyway....if you can rent a local swimming pool, you might have some fun if you do a flight attendant pool training video some time in the future.

Also....a recent long lost tv show discovery from the UK....I saw this as schoolboy back in 1969 when I lived in the UK and this was a nice flight attendant pool training scene (in uniform) that I was not able record when I first saw it. Anyway, that series was cancelled after 20 episodes... and never repeated, so it has been lost for 40 years....and recently the Network DVD company have restored the masters for this old UK series and released it on DVD.The series was called "From a Birds Eye View"...and was a series about 2 flight attendants that aired in 1969.....they have now restored this series and released it on DVD.....see here...

http://www.networkdvd.net/product_info.php?products_id=650

I ordered the DVD boxed set a couple of months ago and it contains that great scene where Millicent Martin goes in the pool in her flight attendant's uniform and stockings....so you might want to check that DVD series out (there is also another nice wetlook scene in a different episode where the 2 girls have a water fight in the kitchen and soak each other).

MK

In reply to Message (49542) Links Suwam's Advertising Agency

By SUWAMMER - ex Fri 18/03/11 15:24:19 GMT

Hi   Just opened my AD agency and my first client was stelio's, Not only did i get his message across about the fast turnaround of his aircraft, I also managed to slip in some wetlook, I do hope you enjoy the advert.  Please Please don't link this or post it anywhere as stelio's has big pockets and i don't despite the lovely house.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYgEAR0NLrU / http://www.youtube.com?v=SYgEAR0NLrU

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]