Wetlook-Online

Message # 49397.1.1.1

Subject: Sad Re:it will go in cycles...

Date: Tue 08/03/11 00:00:36 GMT

Name: Drew uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I am very tolerant of other people's 'preferences' but as it clearly states in the rules, 'no swimwear', I don't think it's intolerant to express a degree of frustration. It's a bit like going to an Indian restaurant and being served fish and chips!
In reply to Message (49397.1.1) Square it will go in cycles...

By silas - uu Mon 07/03/11 19:06:56 GMT

While it's an uncommon sexual taste, there are a myriad of varieties within wetlook itself. Some guys might enjoy bikinis with the occasional skirt. They might make a few posts, then fade away, finding that their tastes are better served elsewhere.

Personally, I don't have any problem with a couple of posts that aren't precisely wetlook. Showing tolerance does make a difference! A small difference, a slight difference, a good difference.

I am often reminded that the biggest enemy of positive emotion is the fear of looking "corny".

But it's nice to know that your desires are okay, even if just a small forum on the internet.

In reply to Message (49397.1) Exclamation Re:What is it with all this swimwear?

By wetwhiteandblue - us Mon 07/03/11 13:39:03 GMT

I agree!  However, I do notice that there may be one or two legitimate wet clothes photos thrown it that would keep it within the guidelines for not being deleted!  If these were my rules, I would delete any posting that has less than 50% wet clothes.
In reply to Message (49397) Sad What is it with all this swimwear?

By Drew - uu Mon 07/03/11 10:12:21 GMT

Is it just me, or do there seem to be a lot of postings with only swimwear in them these days?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]