MyWetloook

Message # 49342.2

Subject: Idea Re:wet jeans at beach

Date: Sat 05/03/11 00:48:16 GMT

Name: Amf us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I used to feel SO afraid, and now that seems so silly to me.  As I get older (and wiser?) I have stopped worrying, or just mustered up enough courage, and I've gone swimming fully clothed many many times in front of other people.  Once on the beach in Georgia, I asked two cute young women to watch my backpack for me as I went for a swim in the surf--in tight jeans and a shirt.  When I came back to get my bag, they asked me how it was.  "Great!" I said.  "There's something especially fun about going in with all your clothes on!"  What do you suppose they said?  OMG, what a weirdo?  No.  One of them said, "I'll have to try that sometime."  !!!

Another time, I rode my bike to a fountain in St. Louis on a very hot day.  It's a fountain lots of people play in, mostly kids, and the occasional adult, usually in shorts or whatever, though I have seen some very cute girls completely soaked in jeans there.  On this day, there were just a few kids and their parents around, a few adults only putting their feet in, etc.  And there was a woman sitting alone just watching the fountain and enjoying the pretty view.  I wanted to get wet, but felt a little self conscious. Finally, the oppressive summer heat helped me get up my nerve, and started by putting my feet in, not even rolling up my jeans.  Then I waded in the shallow areas, gradually going deeper (this fountain is terraced with lots of little waterfalls and a pool at the bottom that is almost three feet deep at the deepest part).  I just kept going til my tight jeans were soaked up to my thighs.  I noticed the woman watching me with great big eyes and a smile on her face.  Knowing that I had an audience drove me on, and I finally just sat down in the water and laid all the way back, soaking my jeans and my button up long sleeve shirt completely.  I enjoyed the feeling, floating there, fully clothed, cool, wet, happy.  I felt proud of myself for going for it.  Then, when I climbed out of the fountain, water pouring off me in torrents, I saw the woman absolutely beaming at me.  So I walked right by her, utterly soaked, and quite turned on in my tight wet pants.  She smiled at me, and as I passed, she said . . . . . OMG, what a weirdo?  No, not all!  She said, "Enjoy your cool bike ride!"  She was happy for me, and I think maybe even envious.  

That experience has proven to be the rule rather than the exception.  I've been wet in fountains and beaches and even pools, and people just seem to enjoy seeing someone being so uninhibited and carefree.  The same goes for relationships I've been in.  When I'm just completely open and up front about what I like, the women I've dated (who obviously like me or why are they dating me?) always seem to not just accept it, but embrace it, enjoying how much pleasure it gives me.  

So just go for it.  Don't worry at all.  The more relaxed and confident you are, the more fun and acceptable it will be to others.  I think sneaking around in very secluded places to try to get wet in private inevitably makes you seem creepier.  And feeling creepy really kind MAKES you seem creepy.  

I'm glad that what we like is so harmless and fun.  I'm so glad that I'm not into children, shit, animals, daipers, and all kinds of other things that I think would be much more socially problematic.  Right?  When you blurt out to a woman your deepest darkest secret--I like wet clothes!--they tend to react with nothing more than puzzlement about why you made it seem like such a big deal.  Because it isn't!  It's just a fun, harmless thing.  So just relax.  

Also, I do think it's true, that if everyone is too afraid of judgment to swim with their clothes on, no one will ever do it, which will make it seem more weird.  So the more open we are, the better.  

In reply to Message (49342) Mixed wet jeans at beach

By chopps - cdmurell@gmail.com uu Fri 04/03/11 13:32:56 GMT

Hi , I am addicted ti the look and feel of wet jeans , blue levis are my favourite for some reason and I prefer to wear them with a long sleeve shirt to make a complete wet outfit.Most times Im restricted to the bathroom for my wet fun but occationally I will swim jeans at the beach its my favourite setting Except for the problem I have with people seeing me, there are places I know at the right times there are no people around but sometimes a person might walk by.My phobea is that they probably think its waird and that they are looking at me .Does any one else have this same issue ?Should I find the mental courage to just say fuck it , Im not doing anything wrong or bothering anyone theres no law against swimmming in jeans and shirts.If other wet jeans fans out there have this mind freedom then WELL DONE,

I recon that amoung a common beach population there would be numbers of wet fans but they would all have the same string up as I do so you just dont see it .  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]