minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 07:10:47 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 49328.4.1.1

Subject: Talking Re:Aha...a tutoial on my tutorial. you may have a thing or two to learn also

Date: Sun 06/03/11 09:32:34 GMT

Name: MaK dk

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Of course I don't have any experience with windsurfing in high heels. It is a "no-brain'er" and absolutely impossible with footstraps and funboard. Just imagine a water start in high heels. It also puts way too much pressure per square cm on the thin epoxy skin. You would never be allowed to step om my boards in high heels!

You would have looked equally sexy with tight, soft boots with no heels and an anti-slip sole, which could actually be quite suitable even for footstraps. A good surfer/surf instructor would never, ever wear something, which makes it impossible to impress and inspire the audience with fancy tricks and moves ;-)

Besides, rather injury in my arms than dead! When you wear a swimming-vest and neoprene, you not always stay below the water long enough to ensure that the mast has landed. It can actually balance for quite a long time before it falls - even in high wind. To protect your head ought to be a reflex and taught by any good instructor, which it is obviously not in your video.

In reply to Message (49328.4.1) None Aha...a tutoial on my tutorial. you may have a thing or two to learn also

By Alexis Kay Lee - us Fri 04/03/11 13:20:46 GMT

Thanks for the tips MaK. I didn't realize you had such extensive experience windsurfing in 5 inch heels, a tight mini skirt and a shirt that's about to bust. :P

But for your information, I can windsurf and am pretty darn good at it.

You'll see what I mean in Part2.

Now as for what you mentioned:

1) Pull the sail up only by your arms and with your body straight. Don't bend in your knees and hip.

**Actually you're suppose pull the sail towards you, hand over hand and lift it by leaning back. You stay steady with your knees bent and back straight (as stated in my tutorial).

2) When the sail is about to leave the water and therefore gets unstable, grasp the wishbone boom with the mast hand below the other hand and pull the sail forward. Don't pull it against your body. You will fall back, as the video also shows :-) to my

**I'd have to agree...it does become significantly lighter/unstable..but I believe the cause for my fall was my stiletto heels teetering on the edge of the board, eventually leading to my loss of balance (as you saw also in my video).

3) Always protect your head with your arms when you fall !!! You never know if the mast is going to hit you and maybe knock you unconscious and with that kill you!

**I'll have to incorporate this part in my video, but realistically speaking if the mast is going to fall on your head or your arms protecting it, you will encounter injury whether it be on your head or arms. Generally if you do fall and don't know where the mast is, you are to keep your head submerged in the water until you hear that the mast has fallen or you were able to swim away from area (as you will see in Part 2).

4) Get some wind - it is called windsurfing! You hold your balance with the wind power - not by trying to balance on the board.

**Lol yes, catching some wind would have helped.......after all windsurfing in heels is serious business!!

In reply to Message (49328.4) Talking Re:Windsurfing Office Wetlook *PICTURES*

By MaK - dk Thu 03/03/11 22:29:21 GMT

High heels and surfboard - absolutely impossible, which the video also shows. Besides, get some lessons before you try to teach others ;-)

1) Pull the sail up only by your arms and with your body straight. Don't bend in your knees and hip.

2) When the sail is about to leave the water and therefore gets unstable, grasp the wishbone boom with the mast hand below the other hand and pull the sail forward. Don't pull it against your body. You will fall back, as the video also shows :-)

2) Always protect your head with your arms when you fall !!! You never know if the mast is going to hit you and maybe knock you unconscious and with that kill you!

3) Get some wind - it is called windsurfing! You hold your balance with the wind power - not by trying to balance on the board.

You look absolutely great, but from a windsurfing point of view, this is awful to watch :-)

In reply to Message (49328) None Windsurfing Office Wetlook *PICTURES*

By Alexis Kay Lee - alexis@alexiskaylee.com us Thu 03/03/11 09:56:43 GMT

Hi Everyone:

I've been away for too long. Hope you all have been getting wet!!!!!!

I recently filmed a "Windsurfing Tutorial" teaching beginners how to windsurf in style and of course I'm dressed in my sheer designer blouse, tight mini skirt, garter and stocking and my tall stiletto pumps. I really had a ton of fun filming this series and getting completely drenched. Since I'm finally done with traveling for work, I will be spending more time here and posting up a lot more videos like this. I hope you all enjoy it!!

If you haven't seen the video yet, you can see "Part 1" of my tutorial here. I will be posting up "Part 2 - Wetlook" and the "Bloopers Reel" which is my favorite part of the whole filming.

http://www.alexiskaylee.com./videos.php

I would love to hear what you guys think?

XOXO:

Alexis

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]