Wetlook-Online

Message # 49277.2.2

Subject: None Re:True story about bad camera guys

Date: Sat 26/02/11 22:37:41 GMT

Name: WetCasual no

Email: wetcasual@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

At least in 20 years your women will still be able to choose what to wear on the beach, while here in Eurabia the few women that'll be allowed to leave their houses will be forced to wear burkas.
In reply to Message (49277.2) Angry Re:True story about bad camera guys

By Splash - us Sat 26/02/11 06:05:25 GMT

I totally agree about frustration.

I myself have seen many, many camera situations where the man behind the camera is more interested in filming another man or filming the ground

below or violently shaking the bloody camera like a spinning top so you are unable to see the woman get wet!

How come all the MALE wetlook videos are nearly filmed perfectly and the female wetlook camera work is lousy? Youtube is a perfect example.

I guess we now live in a GAY world and are expected to accept it!!  :-(

Mr. Frustration.

In reply to Message (49277) Bad Eyes True story about bad camera guys

By Justin Case - de Sat 26/02/11 01:02:47 GMT

I once went for a wetlook holydays to the island of Ibiza with some wetlook fellows. We rent a house with a pool and joined all the wet partys at the discos there. I knew that my friends prefered getting wet themselves and were not so interested in seeing wet girls. So one day I decided to go to the beach hoping to spot some wet girls.

At the afternoon my friends and me met again for supper. Then Stan (name changed) said to me: "By the weay, we saw something that would have been interesting for you. We saw a girl wading into the water wearing jeans, shoes, t-shirt, jeans jacket and everything wading into the water at the beach. Then she came out and climbed into the next hotel pool"

I said: "And you certainly got her on camera, don't you?"

Olly (name changed) said: "Well... may be... let's see... I don't know..." I was like: "What do you mean... may be... let's see?!?!"

Then they showed me what they filmed: They filmed each other getting themselfes wet . "Well, she must be there somewhere in the background... no sorry, I didn't catch her" Moments later - she obviously must have left the beach heading for the hotel pool -  the camera accidentally glimpsed her stepping out of the pool wayyyy out and just for half a second. Right in that moment Stan panned arround filming Olly making grimaces and then he panned upwards and filmed a f***ing aeroplane flying by. Whiiiiiioooooouuuu.... Watching paint drying would have been more exciting.

So we had half an hour of male wetlook and half a second of live female wetlook. That happens if the wrong guys are at the right place and the right one is at the wrong place. O my gosh !

Where is my mind?! Where is my mind?! Way out in the water - see it swimmin' (Pixies)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]