Wetlook-Online

Message # 4927.3.1

Subject: Info It's a team thing

Date: Fri 25/07/03 09:07:24 GMT

Name: Kev gb

Email: kev.styx@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Since Graham and I became partners in Styx, we've split a lot of the work between us.

We now have an arrangement where Graham (and his wife) arrange the shoots in the south of the UK and I arrange the ones in the north.

Most of this shoot was actually planned and prepared for by Graham (as it was shot in Sussex)- and an excellent job he did too! My turn comes in the next few weeks with shoots in Cheshire and Yorkshire : )

Having Graham as part of Styx has brought a new angle and perspective to the shoots, and although we work to the "Styx formula" in the preparations he's taken a huge amount of work off my shoulders. He's also turned out to be a good photographer and cameraman and has started doing Styx shoots on his own- eventually the site will comprise around 50% of Graham's material.

I'd just like to add it was a pleasure to have Paul along on the shoot- he's a wetlook fan of the "old school"

Just for information on the video editing (I noticed Paul mentioned it)- it takes about 5 hours per 20 minute clip to achieve the final result for the site. That means about 10 hours per week of movie editing for the Styx updates.

In reply to Message (4927.3) Great Re: My Wonderful Wet Weekend

By Chlorine Addict - gb Fri 25/07/03 08:45:47 GMT

Hi Paul, Kev,

Excellent write-up!  It certainly seems to me like you captured the atmosphere of the weekend!  There are now a large number of jealous guys here..!

Your experiences give a fantastic insite into just how much hard work is involved, which only enhances the appreciation and respect I have for Kev and the gang!

Kev - you do a fantastic job.

Paul - you did an excellent job with your write-up.

Me - back to reality...   :-(

In reply to Message (4927) Great My Wonderful Wet Weekend

By Paul - the lazy one - gb Fri 25/07/03 05:56:57 GMT

As you may be aware, I was lucky enough to join the guys from Styx last weekend, and here's my report on what went on, along with some lovely wet photos of the models involved. Hope you enjoy the read!  Dancing

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.040 seconds to generate ]