Wetlook-Online

Message # 49138.1.1.1.1

Subject: None ....fyi....

Date: Wed 16/02/11 12:13:37 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
FYI....the film "Race for the Yankee Zephyr" (aka The Treasure of the Yankee Zephyr") has never been released on DVD or aired on tv for over 2 decades. It was only released on VHS tape in the 1980's, so only VHS copies exist of this film. Coincidentally....I was trying to track down this film last month too...cos I had a very poor copy of the wetlook scene from this film (with Lesley Ann Warren taking a fully clothed bath in a log cabin), so I wanted to try and get a better version than the poor copy I had. I was able to track down an old VHS rental copy of the film being sold on Ebay....so I recently ordered that and it arrived last week. So..I have a used VHS rental copy of that film sitting on my shelf, but did not get time to rip the wetlook scene to an online clip yet....cos I have a stack of about 60 dvds and vhs tapes still pending to make wetlook clips for.

Anyway...I have an VHS rental copy....but I am confused by your description of the film...cos this is not about kids at all...it is an all star cast adventure film featuring Ken Wahl, George Peppard, Lesley Ann Warren and Donald Pleasance...it is basically a cheap imitation of "Raiders of the Lost Ark" that was released one year earlier. So...there are no kids in this film....nor are there are wetlook scenes in the lake either....the ONLY wetlook scene in that film is when Lesley Ann Warren gets into the bath fully clothed while staying at a log cabin.....so are you sure you have the right film....cos your description is nothing like what this film is about.

When you refer to a film featuring German WW2 soldiers, a lake and wet scenes and young people ....the films that come to my mind would be 2 zombie films......i.e.

The 1981 film ZOMBIE LAKE

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Lac_des_Morts_Vivants

and the 1977 film SHOCK WAVES

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shock_Waves

MK

In reply to Message (49138.1.1.1) None Re:Does anyone know

By Blackfox33uk - lone_timberwolf@yahoo.co.uk uu Wed 16/02/11 07:05:03 GMT

Correct!!  It is the title I am after, so I can see if I can track it down anwhere..
In reply to Message (49138.1.1) None Re:Does anyone know

By buddha - ex Wed 16/02/11 03:26:32 GMT

the film was the yanke zephyr
In reply to Message (49138.1) Help Me Re:Does anyone know

By Sponge14U - de Wed 16/02/11 02:59:02 GMT

Question Do you mean the title of a film?

Question A post-ww 2 film produced by:British,American or German citizens?

Mixed More specification would be helpful-or

Idea Have a look at the wambank!

Peace Man

In reply to Message (49138) Depressed Does anyone know

By blackfox33uk - lone_timberwolf@yahoo.co.uk uu Tue 15/02/11 18:51:30 GMT

Does anyone know the name??  All I can remember is it was on a long time ago, it was about a world war 2 german plane that had crashe in a pond/lake, and some kids had found it.  Unfortunately thats all I remember..

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]