MyWetloook

Message # 49133.2.4

Subject: None Re:I have some explaining to do

Date: Mon 21/02/11 04:59:10 GMT

Name: leatherdk dk

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi Brad and Sammi

Congratulations - sounds greate ... I would´t hurt you or stress you, so take your time and we all can enjoy your picktures

In reply to Message (49133.2) In Love I have some explaining to do

By bryce (aka brad) - bradandsammie@mac.com us Tue 15/02/11 10:56:52 GMT

Website: http://web.mac.com/bradandsammie/Sammie_and_Brads_Place/home.html

Hi. I am sorry we haven't updated since September. I was planning on updating with some older stuff and an explanation many weeks ago but... But my beloved wife is pregnant again and due in the early summer, so priorities have taken over. Add that, a two-year-old running around, my search for a new job... I simply have not been in the mood to do anything with the website most of the time.

Stacey (Sammi) got pregnant a few weeks after the last update, and man, she was SO into WAM at that time. But upon learning the good news she decided she didn't want to do anything because it wouldn't be up to the same standards as our last update (can't maneuver as freely, can't have a few drinks beforehand, etc) and so we'd only be able to update with older stuff. I had intended to do that (after a few months to be sure everything was okay with the pregnancy) and to let everyone know we'd be hibernating for a bit, but it didn't happen yet.

But thank you for your interest and inquiry. Maybe we'll get lucky and get a new photo or two and an update before the snow melts all the way.

In reply to Message (49133) None Bryce's Page

By Howdyderzweite - uu Tue 15/02/11 09:00:29 GMT

I wonder if he's ever going to update it

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.034 seconds to generate ]