minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 21:23:01 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 4907

Subject: Hello Wetlook fiction: The Boat Cruise, part 1.

Date: Wed 23/07/03 12:33:39 GMT

Name: RM uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
This a sequel to a previously posted story called The Company Ski Trip".

After the company ski trip where Donna showed Susan the fun and pleasure of getting all dressed up to get wet,  Susan indulged a number of times in her new pastime.   When summertime came along they got a good opportunity to continue.  A mutual friend and his wife invited both couples on their boat for a day cruise.   The friend, Tom, knew Chad from work and socialized fairly frequently with both couples.  He told his friends the plan would be to cruise to a secluded anchorage where we could spend the day sunning, swimming, eating and drinking and just plain relaxing.   Tom also suggested that they end the day at a nice waterside restaurant he knew where they could tie up and enjoy a nice dinner so he said that they all should bring a change of clothing for a nice evening.   When Donna and Susan learned of the plans they were of course enthralled.  Wetlook or no wetlook this day was going to be a treat.   Chad and Jim figured that the girls would work a plan for wet clothing into the day but wanted to be surprised by what they came up with so they didn't ask nor did they want to tip off Tom either just on the off chance that the girls decided not to do wetlook.  Chad was encouraged when Donna asked him about Tom's wife Karen.  Specifically what she looked like and how tall she was.   Now why would she ask that he asked himself.

When cruise day came everyone showed up on the marina at Tom's dock.  His boat was very nice, a modern 40 foot runabout that would be perfect for a full day on the water.  It has lots of deck space for sunning,  a spacious cockpit for socializing,  a functional cabin with a small kitchen, bathroom and room to sleep several people.  It also had a sizeable swim platform off of the stern nearly at water level.   Chad and Jim,  knowing their girls' wetlook passions, were a little disappointed to see Donna and Susan wearing shorts and a t-shirts but they were carrying fairly sizeable duffle bags so they held out some hope for a good show later.   They spent a couple of hours cruising to their anchorage which turned out to be a very picturesque inlet at a small uninhabited island which was well known to local boaters as evidenced by the couple of dozen other boats anchored as well.    The girls removed their shorts and t-shirts to begin sunning and revealed bikinis that were quite small.   Again, Chad and Jim were wondering if anything was going to happen but they couldn't complain too much because they were looking at their girls wearing bikinis that were smaller than you'd see on almost any public beach.    Tom's wife Karen also removed her top and shorts revealing a somewhat more conservative bikini.    They all relaxed,  had lunch and drank for an hour or two when Karen got up and announced that she was going for a dip since it was getting quite hot.  Donna and Susan looked at each other and agreed that it was a good time for a swim.   Donna told the group that they were going below to change into something to swim in.   You could see the disappointment in Tom's eyes because he expected them to see them lose the tiny bikinis and emerge in a one piece or some other boring design.  Karen figured the same but didn't give it much thought because she knew very well that some bathing suits, especially tiny bikinis, are great to look but frequently are not up to the task of swimming in, especially diving off of boats.  Jim and Chad on the other hand thought that this might be what they were hoping for.

Everyone decided to wait for the girls to come back on deck so they could begin their swim together.  Jim and Chad were now really anticipating what they'd see next because the girls were in the cabin for quite a while.  They even heard a couple of giggles too.   When the cabin door finally opened there was silence.  Susan emerged wearing a bright red micro minidress with white five inch spike pumps.  Upon closer inspection you could tell she was wearing suntan hose.  They must have been pantyhose too because the dress was so scandalously short that she could have never worn stockings.  The micro dress was long sleeved with a scooped out neckline that framed a pearl necklace.    Jim hoped that they were fakes.  She had even teased her hair up and put on some red lipstick and eye makeup.  Wow, he thought.  

Donna was an equal sight.  She wore a snug white silk gown that came down to her ankles.  The dress had spaghetti shoulder straps and a wide plunging neckline that showed a generous amount of her breasts.   She also wore matching elbow gloves and suntan hose and white pumps similar to Susan's.   The silk was so thin that even when dry it was easy to tell that she had on stockings on with accompanying garters.   She wore what looked like dangling diamond earrings and necklace although Chad was certain they were fake.  Even Donna wouldn't risk losing the real diamonds in the ocean.   The two girls stood in the cockpit waiting for response.   Karen was the first to speak.  

You're not really going swimming all dressed up like that are you?   Donna responded,  of course we are,  these are our bathing suits.   Donna didn't want to put on too much of a tease since they didn't know Tom and Karen all that well so she began to explain how she and Susan enjoyed getting wet in nice clothes.   Karen responded,  But that gown looks like silk and those pumps..... you'll ruin them in the sea.  Susan chimed in this time.    Yes we will but it's such a thrill and pleasure for us that it's an expense we enjoy paying.

With that,  Susan climbed up on to the foredeck and said that it looked like it would be fun to jump off from that high.  Her micro mini dress was so short that everyone in the cockpit got a good look at Susan's white panties.   Is the water deep she said?    Tom quickly looked at the depthfinder and said that they are in about 20 feet of water.   Excellent, said Susan as she stepped close to the side and stared down at the water.  From the back of the boat Tom could only stare transfixed as this beautiful woman was about to jump off his boat wearing a sexy micro mini dress and high heels.   Susan took deep breath, jumped up and out as high as she could and even let out a little squeal.  She hit the water heels first and surfaced after a moment.  She nearly screamed out that the water was so warm and comfortable.   She lazily treaded water toward the back of the boat and it because very obvious that her minidress was well up on her body now because you could clearly make out the whiteness of her panties underwater.    She made her way to the stern to climb up onto the swim platform.   As she emerged everyone could see just how much her microdress ridden up,  it was around her armpits.  Chad and Jim figured that this was no accident, in fact they bet that she helped it up there while she was still underwater right after jumping in.   Most of her lacy white bra was exposed as was her lacy white bikini panties underneath a pair of sheer to the waist pantyhose.  She stood up on the swim platform and looked at the others then looked down at herself.  Oh look she said in mock innocence.  My little micro minidress rode up a little.  She the pulled it down and said that she wanted to make sure that everyone knew she wasn't wearing her bikini bathing suit under her micro mini.  

Chad then looked at Donna and asked her if she was jumping in now.  I don't think so she said, and then leaned towards him and whispered in his ear that she wanted him to throw her in.   This was a pleasant surprise to Chad.  He had done this before with her and knew what would come next.  Jim picked Donna up and said,  I think it's time we see you get wet too.   Donna took her que and began to resist.   Oh no Chad,  I really don't want to get wet in this gown after all, it's too expensive.  I just wanted to feel pretty.  Nonsense Donna,  I think you've been a bad girl to tease me like this so you need to take your medicine.  With that, Chad stepped off onto the swim platform with Donna cradled in her arms.   Please please Chad,  no not in this dress and these high heels,  I made a mistake getting dressed up like this, please.   At least let me take off my high heels.  Chad would have non of it and rocked her back and forth on a one two three count.  On three he released her.  She flew off the platform and landed pretty much ass first into the water.  She surfaced in mock horror scolding Chad for ruining her expensive outfit and then stepped up onto the platform like Susan did.  She had a little trouble negotiating the ladder in her long tight dress and high heels but managed to do it without having to remove her heels or hike up her dress.   Donna's silk gown was virtually transparent.  She wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples showed through her dress as if the dress wasn't there.  Her garter belt, panties and stockings were also right there to be seen as if the dress had no intention of covering her up.   Donna looked down at herself and, in mock horror, said "look at me, my beautiful dress is soaking wet,  and look,  it shows everything when it gets wet".  I guess I'd better get back into the water to keep my modesty.  With that,  Donna dove back into the water and began swimming around the boat.   Susan dove back in to join her still wearing her micro minidress and high heels.   Chad and Jim soon joined them as well.

End of part 1.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]