WetlookPro

Message # 4897.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Underwater Camera Housing on Ebay

Date: Wed 23/07/03 12:34:57 GMT

Name: MK gb

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yes...I have several of those EWA marine style housings. They make around 30 different bags in different sizes to fit all kinds of camcorders and stills cameras. They work very well for shallow water work (less than 20 feet) and for topside filming in rain and surf ...and also at the Thailand water festival too (Wet Brian of Apex video and I both use these when in Thailand too).

Basically...these ewa marine housings (all shapes and sizes) are just fine as soft case housings for water work in swimming pools. They are not good for deep water or ocean work though...for that..you need a proper hardcase uw housing....but for most people..the ewa housing will work just fine for your needs.

FYI...the main difference between a soft case EWA housing and the hardcase housings...is that the hardcase housings have lanc remote control capabiities...where you can control the main functions of your camera by buttons on the outside of he hardcase housing (via lanc cable). With a soft case EWA housing...you have no remote controls on the outside of the housing...you just press your fingers against your camera buttons, via pressing against the soft pvc bag lining.

Hope this helps....EWA is the number one company for these kinds of housing...they work just fine for general swimming pool work.

MK

In reply to Message (4897.1) Hello Re: Underwater Camera Housing on Ebay

By Pool Man - us Wed 23/07/03 06:51:04 GMT

Sorry , the link didn`t work. The item number is 2942169112 or search for underwater camera housing.
In reply to Message (4897) Note Underwater Camera Housing on Ebay

By Pool Man - us Wed 23/07/03 06:45:54 GMT

Website: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?View&item=2942169112&category=706&rd=1

Hi Guys

Just seen this camera housing on ebay. Anyone got any experience of these sort of things ? It would be great for pool shots I spose but not sure about proper underwater stuff .

I quite fancy the idea of trying my own underwater stuff, but don`t fancy wrecking my camera. Will it work ?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]