minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 23/04/24 23:36:31 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 48858.1

Subject: Help Me Re:Looks at LL changing...You get the Bonus!

Date: Sat 29/01/11 05:07:24 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
How about getting the links to the updates correct? The last two updates have had broken links.
In reply to Message (48858) Note Looks at LL changing...You get the Bonus!

By WK - waterloggedproductions@yahoo.com us Fri 28/01/11 23:36:15 GMT

There will be a lot of new changes coming to Waterlogg's  "Liquidladies"  section in April.

Right now we are experimenting with Auth.net our service collector with new transfers to new banks.

For your help in this we will reward you with a heck of a bonus....Just  become a member at Liquidladies for 3 months  by

ordering  thru the Auth.net  system and when we get the order we will double that......If you order 3 months we give you 6 months...but  wait...I'll throw in an extra month too...7  months  for just  29.95  or  do the  6 months and we double that to 12 months  and make iut a bakers dozen..I will give you  13 months  for the 6 month  price thru Auth.net services...

You  MUST  make payment thru  Auth.Net  and  it must be made  this  Saturday or Sunday....(Jan. 29 & 30th )

Now  once you do...You are set up to enjoy the new Liquidladies that is coming soon to this area.  A complete facelift from a great web guy we found at a local collage  and  is making things happen on the site.

Once up,  you will notice new area to navigate on LL...The  archeive site  with pictures from  volume 1  thru 20  and  many  more...  There will also be a candid picture and video section to view,  and even a new download store for all the latest clips on DVD's  and  speaking of which,   you can build your own DVD  volume  your way  with the new Liquidladies.

Plus  many  other things in the works....I  haven't even seen it all....Only  'Baby  Girl'  and the webmaster   have seen it all.

But  order this weekend, becasue I am sure the prices are gonna be higher in some area  and lower in others...

And we will be announcing something new too....Can't say it yet,  but  I  think  many  guys  out there if they can take the vacation time this summer  will like this one....

All coming  soon  this  Spring 2011  at  Waterloggedproductions.com     Join  today  and save !

WK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]