minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 09:35:59 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 48853.1.1.1

Subject: Info Re:Another question for MK?

Date: Fri 28/01/11 18:35:47 GMT

Name: Malvineous gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I have that scene as "bzvc baxendale unsuitable.avi" ... no idea where it came from (I miss how my Mac would store the URL of everything I downloaded as its file comment).

720×480 DivX with visible interlacing, 1:01, 30 MB. Pretty good scene.

Tried WIR, nothing on there that matches.

In reply to Message (48853.1.1) None Another question for MK?

By Placebo Effect - gb Fri 28/01/11 16:25:46 GMT

I am not sure if I remember right, and wondered if you'd be able to offer any tips, but there was a UK drama series on in the 90's called "An Unsuitable Job for a Woman" with Helen Baxendale in the lead role.

I am sure she ended up in a pool with a white blouse/black pencil skirt on, but am not sure!! I notice the DVD of the series is available, but wondered if you knew the scene and whether it was as good as I remember?? (rose-tinted glasses and all that!!).

In reply to Message (48853.1) None Re:Tiswas / question for MK?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Fri 28/01/11 15:05:52 GMT

I know the series you mean....it was a UK gameshow from 1982. I was sent some tapes with clips from that show in the 1990's but did not keep those scenes cos there were no adults in any decent wetlook scenes...cos the show always had 2 adults with 2 kids on the water course, and so it was too difficult to edit out the kids in the scenes, so I just threw out those tapes. But I know that none of the scenes I saw featured Sally James, cos if they did, I would have carved out that scene and saved it....so I was not sent a copy of the show that featured Sally.

Yeah....Eastenders Gillian Taylforth looked very cute back in those days as the cute hostess of hat show.....and look how quickly she became haggard and middle aged once she went on Eastenders. The same thing happened to former Doctor Who girl Louise Jamesen, who play a very sexy Leela with Tom Baker on Dr Who in the late 70's.....and look how decrepid she became when she ended up on Eastenders. Susan George also ended up on Eastenders too....though she still looked pretty good considering she is 7 years older than I am.

The scene you describe....reminds me of the famous Cathy Lee Crosby blooper on THATS INCREDIBLE when she fell in the pool doing a log rolling stunt and forgot to wear a bra.....or when Vanna White made the mistake of dipping herself in a stage pool on WHEEL OF FORTUNE in 1988 wearing a white dress and pantyhose and when she stood up...she suddenly realized her dress went see thru and had to quickly duck back down into the water again.

There is a fair chance that the episode/scene of Sally from "On Safari"....cos you can find scenes from 2 of the 26 shows that were made currently on Youtube...but not the Sally James scene.

Your best bet would be to check www.ioffer.com cos that is where many private collectors market their old tv recordings, or go to the TISWASONLINE forum cos those people are fanatics who blog about Sally James all the time.

MK

In reply to Message (48853) Question Tiswas / question for MK?

By Don P - us Fri 28/01/11 08:50:20 GMT

Hi MK and all,

After reading a post on another forum about TISWAS and Sally James, I found this comment on a Youtube vid: "The ultimate Sally J clip has to be her guest appearence on short-lived kids TV show Safari presented by Chris Biggins and future Eastender Gillian Taylforth (Kathy Beale). Sally goes down hard on the assault course in the 'swamp' section, gets completely soaked and is bra-less! She vainly attempts to pull the thin, clinging, t shirt from her ample form but to no avail! TV gold."

I did some searching and couldn't find any more info anywhere apart from a couple confirmation messages on a board that the scene did occur, though those posting didn't have caps or clips.

Do any of you know about this? Is this another fantastic scene lost to the ages, or might there be hope of it being unearthed?

Thanks!!

-Don

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]