minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 16:44:28 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 48811

Subject: Help Me @juergen koch: when will wetlook-art / wet-fashion-fun be open to everyone?

Date: Tue 25/01/11 03:26:29 GMT

Name: Marco de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
hello there.

first of all:

juergen, i'm a huge fan of your picures.

casual, candid-like, and many sneakers and casual shoes....not to mention: beautiful girls.

I guess for five long years now I would love to join wetlook-art and you still only accept credit cards....

BUT I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER!!! PLEASE!!

I NEED YOUR PICTURE SETS!!!

I'D PAY EVEN MORE THAN 8 EUROS!!

What about an instant shop solution? like putting all your sets into one large online shop like leonmoomin's.

(he must be making a lot of money, aren't you jealous? don't you think he does something right?)

what about paypal? It's like a web standard nowadays and you would make a lot of money I guess.

Would you at least accept paypal by e-mail please (like erik elsas)?

that would be no good solution, i know, and i guess only every 10th potential paypal-customer would write you, but at least then there yould be a way for all your "underground friends without credit cards".

or could it be that after all these years you are stuck in your believe in a monthly payment system where customers pay everything and always? if I finally make it and find a way (to pay you and get your picture sets) I would do it like many others: only pay one month, download them all and then unsubscribe.

Wouldn't it be better if people came back again and again to buy only the sets they like and pay like 3 to 5 euros per set? would be even more money for you and hell yeah i would pay it.

don't let your fans down

I've been talking to some other wetlook friends and none of them has a credit card.

so, are there any plans for the future to let us pay you for your excellent sets?

thank you,

Marco T.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.005 seconds to generate ]