minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 06:37:09 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 4875.7.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Re: where did it come from our interest?

Date: Wed 23/07/03 05:03:41 GMT

Name: charlie gb

Email: charliegetswet@yahoo.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
hey bud, ditto on the wet in public thing, and ditto on the blouse and bra!
In reply to Message (4875.7) Hello Re: where did it come from our interest?

By Bud - us Wed 23/07/03 03:40:57 GMT

As a kid, our household was pretty sexually supressed.  The kids never saw my conservative parents show any sexuality.  I think because of this, enjoying naked girls was just too indecent to enjoy.  Stuff like that was never even hinted at.  So getting wet, and watching girls get wet, was about as graphical of a sexual display as I could handle without getting grossed out.  I remember in kindergarden thinking that the boys that didn't button all the buttons of their shirts, even the top collar button, were dirty for showing too much skin.  Yeah, pretty repressed, I know.  I think a couple of my high school girlfriends couldn't figure out why I wasn't trying every trick to try to get into their pants.  I didn't figure it was right until I was thinking of marrying someone.  I didn't boink anyone till I was 21, and I ended up living with her for 7 years.

I think an intentionally soaked silk blouse over a lace bra is still about as sexy as I can take without the internal indecency alarm spoiling things.   

Sound familiar to anyone?

Oh, another repeating theme is embarrasement over getting wet in public.  I am embarrased to get wet in public because for me it is a sexual act.  I find even wearing a T shirt while swimming a bit awkward, even though it would mean nothing to pretty much anyone around me.  Weird.

In reply to Message (4875) Question where did it come from our interest?

By Mathew - au Mon 21/07/03 04:17:22 GMT

Im sure this has been asked before but why do we find wet so exciting?Like most here it was as a kid I found it strangely exciting then sexual as I reached teens,why or what causes it,why is such a somple thing as getting clothes wet so hot?To non wetlook people wading clothed is somthing they would do without any sexual overtones but for me and others so erotic.My wife reluctantly has occasional baths fully clothed for me but does not find it arousing,someone pleeeeeeese explain.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]