MyWetloook

Message # 48697.3.2

Subject: Thumbs Up hooray for sneakers!! [nt]

Date: Thu 20/01/11 01:59:06 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (48697.3) Exclamation Guys that whine, read this! And stop the negativity!

By Miguel - eu Tue 18/01/11 10:29:50 GMT

The times have changed. Sure there where days where most producers gave much more free stuff (like Eric "Evyked" from France, remember him?) or Leonmoomin who in the early days gave many sets completely for free. But this has changed. However youtubes, flickrs ect gave us another influx of free media, so the amount of free material is still growing, even though stricktly wetlook producers give less for free these days. And why should day? I mean business is business! As for the "quality" remark, I think the photos are of absolutely good quality. However I do think that all the EE sites have a bit of a bad time. The outfits are a bit repetitive lately and the girls are somewhat less cute then in the days of auld lang syne (remember Claudia? and one Marieke update after another? those where the days!). However I don't see why you are flaming this site. The girl that seems to have some Indian blood in her in the colorful long dress is beautiful and the outfit is both sexy and rare, also there are some very nice skin tight jeans in the already posted photos. So what's the problem? It's a good site!
In reply to Message (48697) Pictures New membersite EE Wetlook Unedited! html

By Erik Elsas-EE Wetlook Unedited - nl Tue 18/01/11 07:03:16 GMT

We offer the sets that we like the most ourselves, on the existing EE Wetlook membersite.
But there are so many sets and movies, that if we want to edit them all, we will be busy until our 120th birthday :-)

That's why we decided to open a second membersite with mainly unselected and unedited sets and movies. Just have a look and enjoy!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]