Wetlook-Online

Message # 48692.1

Subject: None Re:Wetlook in 3D

Date: Tue 18/01/11 21:16:29 GMT

Name: A Nonny Mouse uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Sure, I'll try translating:

Would the camera shown at  http://www.3d-foto-shop.de/bilder_digicam2/  be a good way to take wetlook photos?  I'd love to see 3D wetlook images.  How much interest is there in this?

I'll add a couple comments of my own:

If you want to look at the 3D pictures posted on that site, click on one (the tree trunk is a good choice), then select "cross-eyed" in the pull down.  You will see two pictures side-by-side.  Go cross-eyed until you see 3 images.  The one in the middle is a composite of the two original images.  Relax your eyes, pick out some prominent feature, and very slowly change how cross-eyed you are until the double center image converges into one single image.  If the pieces are offset vertically, try tilting your head slightly until they line up.  Then focus on the image while remaining cross-eyed (it may take a few tries to get the hang of this part).  Once you've done it once, it becomes fairly easy, and you don't need any special equipment.  Just don't do it too much or you could get a headache.

Someone did post a few 3D wetlook images on the web some years ago.  They were certainly novel and I liked them, but traditional qualities like composition, lighting, attitude of the model, and choice of setting and clothing all turn out to be far more important than the 3D effect.  Taking an already very good picture with a 3D camera could turn it into a really striking image, but a poor-quality image won't be improved by 3D.

- A Nonny Mouse

In reply to Message (48692) Question Wetlook in 3D

By Frank - de Tue 18/01/11 04:53:15 GMT

Sorry in German. (Kann jemand Übersetzen)

Sind diese Bilder  http://www.3d-foto-shop.de/bilder_digicam2/

ein Anzeiz für Wetlookfotografen? Ich würde mir 3D Bilder (Wetlook) gern anschauen.

Frage, wie groß ist das Interesse?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]