Wetlook-Online

Message # 48684.1

Subject: None Re:search video clip

Date: Mon 17/01/11 14:43:53 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
That was a clip I recorded from a Mexican tv drama back in 2008....where several girls in party dresses, heels and pantyhose  are at an indoor pool party and they all jump in the pool. I had uploaded that clip to Youtube, along with 200 other tv clips to my youtube profile....and then a few months later Youtube received a complaint about one of my videos from G4 tv channel (a channel owned by Viacom that owns MTV and Comedy Central...who are always on the prowl to get their clips removed from Youtube)....and so Youtube just went and deleted my entire Youtube account and all 200 of my the tv clips I had in my profile.....ce la vie. That is why I no longer upload clips to Youtube any more....and only upload to Rapidshare or theWambank now....cos it is waste of time to upload stuff you Youtube when they delete your entire account without any notice etc.

Anyway....I forget the name of that Mexican tv drama....but I have that clip somewhere on one of my DVDs and it is probably already on my Wamtec Gold clips site by now.....it was a pretty darn good pool party scene too.....but I can't remember what DVD I have it stored on right now.....but I know I have it saved at full DVD quality somewhere in my collection.

BTW.....same goes for Blogspot.com blog sites too....don't waste many hours creating media for Blogspot...cos they are just as unreliable as Youtube is...and they will delete your account when only one person files a complaint. So...I prefer to preserve my collection on my own servers that host theWambank....where I know they will not get deleted (cos Viacom never bothers to file any complaint notices to our wambank site)

MK

In reply to Message (48684) Help Me search video clip

By Hydrofan - de Mon 17/01/11 13:04:32 GMT

search this video clip:

http://blogs.thewambank.com/wamtec/index.php?id=82

can anyone help?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]