Wetlook-Online

Message # 48664.1

Subject: None ...very unlikely

Date: Sun 16/01/11 14:47:43 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
FYI....this is not a reporter .....I know this show, and it is a daily show on the Mexican TV Azteca channel that I get on my dish system. The show is called "Venga la Alegria" and airs for 2-3 hrs every day...so it is a daily variety show.

They often have pool dunkings on this show, cos I used to DVR the show every day....but I stopped following it last year cos nothing much happened for many months. The best scenes were when the show hostess got pulled in the pool 2-3 times in the past 7 years.

Sadly, I missed that show...that scene you see here happened back in 2008...and there are no forums I know of that save these shows in high quality. Nearly all the Mexican bloggers who have blog sites  are cheap and lazy....i.e. they do not bother to save the clips in high quality and upload them to Rapidshare ...as the Argentine and Brasilian blog sites do. All the Mexiican bloggers just save tv clips in low quality and then upload to Youtube and then imbed that youtube to their blog....which sucks. So...you can finds loads of high quality clips in HD format from Brazil and Argentina...cos those bloggers and forums save things in high quality....but anything from Mexican tv...unless one of us saves it in high quality....there is zero chance that any blogs or forums have saved it in high quality.

You should consider it lucky that they actually recorded it with a VCR....cos the most moronic thing that many latinos do...is to film their tv monitor t using their cellphone....and so all you get is a cellphone clip of a tv screen....and that sucks even worse.

I do not know of anybody on this forum who is from Mexico or South America and actually records stuff themselves....we merely have people referring to youtubes that other people uploaded...and I record more stuff from Mexico and South America myself...from my own sat dish systems

So....the lesson here is....we need more people to actually use their own VCR or DVR to records shows properly.....cos otherwise you will be outta luck when good scenes happen in South America.

BTW....kudos to the German wetlook collectors.....cos they do an excellent job of saving the German tv clips and uploading them to thewambank....but there is nobody from South American I know of that saves tv clips in high quality....and the irony about Mexico is....I can only get the Mexican tv channels on my dish in regular SD quality....not in HD mode...but if you live in Mexico...you can record those shows like Venga la Alegrai in full HDTV format...which I can't do. So...it boggles my mind why Mexicans have HDTV channels...and all they do most of the time is point their cellphone at the tv set and record from their cellphone....

Anyway....I missed that scene you refer to....but I have captured some other pool scenes from that same show over the past 10 years...cos that is a long running daily show.

MK

In reply to Message (48664) Links Reporter push in pool

By Anonymous - uu Sun 16/01/11 09:56:42 GMT

Website: http://thewambank.com/onlinevideos.php?id=98932&list=0

http://thewambank.com/onlinevideos.php?id=98932&list=0

Looks like a tv show anyone have a better quality clip?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]