minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 21:17:02 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 48645.1.1

Subject: Hello Re:Wetlook picture question.

Date: Sat 15/01/11 16:13:37 GMT

Name: Rachel us

Email: Rachel1941a@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi, Joe...That is a Flickr site I opened up, but that is not me in the photo. I'm not age 22 either, I'm 35. Some Flickr sites have to be by invitation, or acceptance of a moderator, and I picked that photo hoping to be let in. Yeah, it's dishonest, but sometimes in Flickr you have to be..Nice catch, however.
In reply to Message (48645.1) Question Re:Wetlook picture question.

By Joe - uu Sat 15/01/11 02:39:13 GMT

hello Rachel,

nice to hear from a girl here, is this your flickr profile?

http://www.flickr.com/people/56367652@N04/

Joe

In reply to Message (48645) Question Wetlook picture question.

By Rachel - Rachel1941a@yahoo.com us Fri 14/01/11 16:04:01 GMT

Hi...I'm rather new to the wetlook circuit on the web, but I'm very glad I found it. Nice pictures and Youtubes. I had no idea that getting wet in clothes was such a big business! I'm age 35, and have always enjoyed just swimming in whatever I had on. It didn't have to be sexual, just fun. My question is are there sites available, or do any of you long-time wetlookers have older wetlook photos that are no longer online? I'm not asking about those you have to pay for. I'm asking about like some you'd see on Flickr, or some of the other photo places, to where people use to have them, but no longer have those up? If you can help me with a site, or want to share them with me, please do so at Rachel1941a@yahoo.com. Again, I'm not asking about the archives of those you have to pay for, just the freebies that might have use to be up, but no longer are. I had a friend on here who said there use to be a hot French forum site that had older pictures, but it no longer exists. Thanks again...Rachel.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]