Wetlook-Online

Message # 48634.1

Subject: None Re:Indian movie wetlook, now at the Wambank

Date: Thu 13/01/11 13:03:01 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yes...we welcome folks to post their TV clips to our Wambank site cos we will host them for you at a much higher quality than the flash video format Youtube converts people's files into, and on our site you can download the original files in their original high quality as the uploader intended them to be seen.

FYI, current copyright law...i.e. the DMCA (the Digital Millenium Copyright Act of 1998), which we at theWambank are in full compliance with, merely requires that if a complaint notice is filed by a copyright holder to a website, that all such complaints be acted upon immediately and the clip must be taken down promptly. Which is what Youtube does, and what we do too. However, because Youtube is high profile and the 3rd most visited site on the internet (after Facebook and Google) the tv and movie production companies focus mostly on Youtube and file "takedown" requests with them all the time. Our Wambank site is a little known low profile site, so the tv companies just don't bother to file takedown requests to our site. In the 5 years since we have launched theWambank....only one tv company ever contacted us in 5 years and asked us to remove their tv show clips (the "Fort Boyard" tv show), and we are just too small and too minor for them to bother filing takedown requests. But thats the DMCA law that Youtube follows and we follow too....i.e. tv clips and movie clips can stay online, until they contact you and file a request to take them down. Until the DMCA law changes, tv clips and movie clips will continue to exist in their hundreds of  millions on Youtube, but many will get taken down from Youtube too (especially shows made by Viacom...which owns MTV and Comedy Central shows).

The good news is, while many in the U.S. Congress would like to repeal or change the 1998 DMCA law and replace it with something much stricter, this is not likely to happen, cos many tv and movie companies who originally fought against Youtube showing clips from their shows have now changed their tune and now endorse Youtube and their clips being online, cos it helps to promote their shows or movies etc.  What is more....Youtube have since made a strategic move that shields them from U.S. government crackdowns....i.e. they sold their site to Google 4 years ago and so now Google own Youtube, and Google is practically a quasi-department of the U.S. government these days...being heavily involved with military projects and with Google people now working in the Obama administration....so Google and Youtube are practically untouchable now (unlike Napster...that was shut down 10 years ago when people started filesharing mp3 music files).

Anyway....we follow the same DMCA law that Youtube follows (tv clips and movie clips stay online until somebody files a complaint to take it down), but your odds of getting deleted on Youtube are far greater cos that is where most of the complaints are filed, while our miniscule Wambank flies under the rader cos it is not easily found on the net, so the tv companies just don't bother to file takedown requests with us, so your clips have a better chance to last for years on our site.

MK

theWambank.com

In reply to Message (48634) Film/AVI Indian movie wetlook, now at the Wambank

By dhopash - in Thu 13/01/11 12:15:27 GMT

Hi everyone,

I used to post links to youtubes of indian movie songs with wetlook in them but youtube has become very strict with copyright and most of the channels are now shut down. Instead, I now upload wetlook clips from indian movies to the wambank. there's no chance of deletion, the quality is always good and I edit the videos so only the wetlook parts are there.

Take a look here: http://thewambank.com/profile.php?user=dhopash

Many of these are free for downloading. Also, these are all so far only girls in western clothes (skirts\dresses and jeans\trousers) because i remember people on this forum prefer that over sarees which are very common. Maybe I will upload some more with Indian clothes if they are good ones but for now enjoy the wet jeans and skirts.

dhopash

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]