Wetlook-Online

Message # 48611.2.1

Subject: None Re:Baptisms

Date: Thu 13/01/11 07:57:08 GMT

Name: Chiezo ru

Email: chiezo@onego.ru

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

You have evoked my memories too :)

Early in the Perestroika, some American baptists travelled to Russia and organized mass baptisms for Russians. I remember an item from TV News where the baptists had set a big pool in the center of some stadium field and have organized mass baptism for all comers. No bathing suits were allowed, so the participants were in their street clothes. I particularly remember one girl in black long-sleeved tight-fitting jersey dress :) She so slowly leaved the pool as if she wanted to be sighted longer in her soaked shiny dress.

The baptists also organized baptisms in the school swimming pools. The students also were told to put some clothes on them. I remember one girl happily swimmed across the pool in her striped shirt, after she was baptized.

In reply to Message (48611.2) Question Re:Baptisms

By WC - wetcasual@live.com us Wed 12/01/11 19:45:07 GMT

I've always wondered something about baptisms.  Say you aren't baptist and you find a church that's doing a baptism day where they baptise a whole slew of people in one day, is there a prerequisite to being one of those people?  It seems a bit odd to mix this fetish with religion, but i've occasionally had the idea in to try and attend one and even be baptised myself, but figured they probably make you go through all sorts of processes first.  Probably not a good idea but it was a thought.
In reply to Message (48611) Info Baptisms

By Getwet - us Wed 12/01/11 09:31:27 GMT

There's been some good Baptism vids posted. Back when I was baptisted in the mid 60's, we wore our clothes to get baptised in. Guys would wear a white shirt with pants and the girls would wear a white blouse with a skirt or a dress. Some of the girls even wore hose which was pretty standard dress back then. Remember it felt really good stepping into the warm water with my clothes on and how they felt going under and climbing out. Remember seeing quite a few bras and slips showing though the girl's wet blouses. The baptism tank had a bit of glass in the front so you could actually see some underwater. Remember a few skirts and dresses floating up to the surface and climbing out the girls clothes clinging to them. Maybe this helped spark my wetlook fetish. Started looking forward to the days we had baptisms. Can't forget how great the girls and women looked being dunked underwater and walking up the steps out of the water soaking wet with blouses/skirts or dresses clinging. Unfortunately, the church to people wearing robes, which spoiled it for me. always wondered what the girls and women wore under those robes. Missed the clothes. Looks like from the posted vids the women all are wearing pretty much their everyday clothes, the clothes they wore there, which is pretty cool.

Guess shouldn't see sexuality in baptism. But we were created sexual creatures and hard not to notice when you have a bit of love of wetlook. I just enjoy seeing the women getting wet in their everyday clothes. Not our fault we have this desire. Things happen to make us like certain things. A few girls I knew in high school that seemed not t mind getting wet might've also helped!   

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]