Wetlook-Online

Message # 48475.5

Subject: Question What the...?

Date: Sat 08/01/11 18:46:10 GMT

Name: Getwet us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Not every American has a rifle, or a pistol. True many of us do, but also, many Americans don't own a gun. It's strange how other countries judge us by what they see in the media, movies, etc. How people in other countries judge us that have never even traveled here, not to mention any names Sponge14U. There are many nut cases in our country , as any where else, that decided to us a gun to solve their sick problems by taking innocent lives. Responsible citizens with guns have STOPPED many crimes, but you never hear about those in the media. Just the nut cases opening fire on innocents.

We are given the right to keep and bear arms by our constitution. As NC Greg stated, our founding fathers granted Americans this right to prevent a tyrannical government from acting with impunity. American citizens have the right to arm themselves to protect us from a government aimed at taking over our rights for their own purposes. We also have the right to arm ourselves for our personal protection and the protection of our families. Supposedly, only law abiding citizens should have the right to own a pistol here, rifles are not as controlled, but as with all laws, they are not perfect or followed by irresponsible citizens.  

I feel very safe in my country. Though things are changing here, and not for the better. I appreciate the fact that I can arm myself for protection against someone larger, meaner, crazier, etc. than I am. As an American, I feel I have more freedom to do and to say what I want more so than anywhere else. That gives me the freedom to arm myself for protection, but I do have to consider others being armed as well.

Again, don't judge us by what you see in the media, movies, etc. There's a reason people from ALL over the world have been flocking here for many, many years. All countries have their problems and we are no exception.

In reply to Message (48475) Sad Very "O.T"->very sad

By Sponge14U - de Sat 08/01/11 17:02:08 GMT

Depressed can any american citicen tell me,why everybody has a rifle in America?

Danger ammonition has to be banned from all over the planet-then the rifles are better melted down as well

http://www.tagesschau.de/multimedia/video/ondemand100_id-video839136.html

God bless America-without rifles!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.042 seconds to generate ]