WetlookPro

Message # 48475.4.1.1.1

Subject: Info Re:Very "O.T"->very sad

Date: Sun 09/01/11 02:46:18 GMT

Name: Anonymous us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
History lesson: It was you we broke away from to begin with. And then we kicked your asses over here...severely out numbered mind you. So say what you want about us and garbage. We fight for what we want.
In reply to Message (48475.4.1.1) None Re:Very "O.T"->very sad

By bnp - ex Sun 09/01/11 02:11:41 GMT

saved our asses did you , if we have listend to hitler we would have been the most powerfull force in the world and america would have become the dumping ground for all nations to dump its garbage in , mind you it is full of garbage from all countrys ,
In reply to Message (48475.4.1) None Re:Very "O.T"->very sad

By Desert Hawk - us Sun 09/01/11 00:45:27 GMT

If it wasn't for us "gun crazed yanks" being "the world's policemen" in World War 2 then Hitler would have successfully invaded England and today all of Europe would be under Nazi rule!  WE SAVED YOUR ASSES!  
In reply to Message (48475.4) None Re:Very "O.T"->very sad

By andy - andrewbenstead@live.co.uk ex Sat 08/01/11 18:29:27 GMT

whats this shooting got to do with wetlook , but seeing that there are some replys i will add my oppinion , typical gun crazed yanks and lets not forget they are trying to be the worlds policemen and as ever have failed ww1, ww2 ,korea ,cambodia ,vietnam, iraq 1 ,and iraq 2,afghanistan, the romans , then the british whom i may add had the biggest longest and most succsesful empire the world has ever seen , the germans tried and failed , so how the hell can we trust a nation ful of gun carriers and not forgetting they dropped the only two atomic bombs in history and defend their act of a holocaust , and react with aggression when countrys devolp nuclear technology eg , the soviet union , and in more recent years china , korea  pakistan and now iran , and if the iranians do devolp a nuclear weapon what is the yanks answer . hey man lets invade and nuke em
In reply to Message (48475) Sad Very "O.T"->very sad

By Sponge14U - de Sat 08/01/11 17:02:08 GMT

Depressed can any american citicen tell me,why everybody has a rifle in America?

Danger ammonition has to be banned from all over the planet-then the rifles are better melted down as well

http://www.tagesschau.de/multimedia/video/ondemand100_id-video839136.html

God bless America-without rifles!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]