Wetlook-Online

Message # 48475.1.2.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:Then kill the criminals, mean business

Date: Sun 09/01/11 23:12:01 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I think the guy who did this shooting in Arizona will get the death penalty.  Too bad that he will live on death row for about 20 years as the case makes it's way through the appelate court system.  Maybe if he gets charged in federal court then his execution will happen sooner.  Timothy McVeigh spent less that 10 years on death row before his lethal injection.  

It will probably be a long time before another execution happens in California (my home state).  Governor Jerry Brown will probably appoint more liberal anti death penalty judges like the infamous Rose Bird, who he appointed to the California Supreme Court during his first stint as governor.

In reply to Message (48475.1.2.1.1.1) None Then kill the criminals, mean business

By AA - us Sun 09/01/11 22:46:51 GMT

I have said it before.  The reason people commit any crimne in the USA is that they KNOW THEY WILL NOT GET HARSH PUNISHMENT!    The prison system here is like the fuckin HOLIDAY INN..

Just one year of back to basics carry out punishment laws eye for an ey  and  over 3.4 major crimes would stop...

Know  why  people do not steal in the middle east countries like IRAN?    Ever see a person go past you without a hand?  He's a theif...The  rule!

Japan...people just  honor their pride...why commit hanis crimes to embarrass their families..They  have pride and self dignity.

In America...It is all gone NO  MORAL  VALUES..Period

In reply to Message (48475.1.2.1.1) None Re:^ Wrong... And so naive...

By Desert Hawk - us Sun 09/01/11 00:40:52 GMT

If guns weren't legal in the first place, criminals would still have guns because by definition criminals don't obey the law!  
In reply to Message (48475.1.2.1) None ^ Wrong... And so naive...

By Reckonerrr - us Sat 08/01/11 23:38:14 GMT

Actually, you carry a gun because the person next to you carries a gun, and so on and so forth. If there were a confrontation between you and any other individual, you fear that the other person is armed, and therefore, you must be armed to rest your conscience on equal terms. What the OP is saying is that if guns weren't legal in the first place, people (in this case, Americans) wouldn't feel the need (much like yourself) to carry a gun at all. You've essentially proved him right by making your post.

Humans are the only species on Earth that make it more "accessible" and "employable" to kill their own kind. Other animals do it, but they test each other's strength. The strongest survive, and their species grows. Humans hide behind a weapon. Now I'm not saying that guns are "evil," but I am saying that those who carry them, no matter what they say, carry them out of fear. Any denying that is nothing more than childish and naive.

PS:

"So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced."

Again, as the OP is saying, he's not saying some should have guns and some shouldn't. He's saying that no citizen should have one. Still equally armed.

In reply to Message (48475.1.2) Info The gun *IS* civilization

By NCgreg - uu Sat 08/01/11 23:17:52 GMT

The Gun is Civilization

by Maj. L. Caudill USMC (Ret)

Human beings only have two ways to deal with one another: reason and force. If you want me to do something for you, you have a choice of either convincing me via argument, or force me to do your bidding under threat of force. Every human interaction falls into one of those two categories, without exception. Reason or force, that's it.

In a truly moral and civilized society, people exclusively interact through persuasion. Force has no place as a valid method of social interaction, and the only thing that removes force from the menu is the personal firearm, as paradoxical as it may sound to some.

When I carry a gun, you cannot deal with me by force. You have to use reason and try to persuade me, because I have a way to negate your threat or employment of force.  The gun is the only personal weapon that puts a 100-pound woman on equal footing with a 220-pound mugger, a 75-year old retiree on equal footing with a 19-year old gang banger, and a single guy on equal footing with a carload of drunk guys with baseball bats. The gun removes the disparity in physical strength, size, or numbers between a potential attacker and a defender.

There are plenty of people who consider the gun as the source of bad force equations. These are the people who think that we'd be more civilized if all guns were removed from society, because a firearm makes it easier for a [armed] mugger to do his job. That, of course, is only true if the mugger's potential victims are mostly disarmed either by choice or by legislative fiat--it has no validity when most of a mugger's potential marks are armed.

People who argue for the banning of arms ask for automatic rule by the young, the strong, and the many, and that's the exact opposite of a civilized society. A mugger, even an armed one, can only make a successful living in a society where the state has granted him a force monopoly.

The gun is the only weapon that's as lethal in the hands of an octogenarian as it is in the hands of a weight lifter. It simply wouldn't work as well as a force equalizer if it wasn't both lethal and easily employable.  When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation... and that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.

By Maj. L. C audill USM C (Ret)

So the greatest civilization is one where all citizens are equally armed and can only be persuaded, never forced.

In reply to Message (48475.1) None Re:Very "O.T"->very sad

By Walter - gb Sat 08/01/11 17:10:38 GMT

You wanna take more water with it!

Not everyone in America has a rifle. You ever been there?

In reply to Message (48475) Sad Very "O.T"->very sad

By Sponge14U - de Sat 08/01/11 17:02:08 GMT

Depressed can any american citicen tell me,why everybody has a rifle in America?

Danger ammonition has to be banned from all over the planet-then the rifles are better melted down as well

http://www.tagesschau.de/multimedia/video/ondemand100_id-video839136.html

God bless America-without rifles!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.036 seconds to generate ]