minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 10:49:27 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 48409

Subject: Info a new wetlook story (fiction)

Date: Thu 06/01/11 11:39:45 GMT

Name: vikwam hu

Email: vikwam@t-online.hu

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
This is a fictional story .. the continuation of the stories I wrote about 10 years ago

http://www.siren.be/stor/wetstories/stories/wboy00.html

I hope you will like it

A few  days after our visit at the health club with Janette, I went for a jog after work. Since we bought the soft and silky Adidas Genoa shorts at the mall, I head a desire to wear them all the time and I decided to wear the red pair of shorts to go out running. As the weather was a bit cold outside, I put my black shiny spandex leggings underneath and I completed my outfit with a sports bra, a black t-shirt, sport socks and my favorite  Adidas running shoes.

As I went outside a soft rain started to pour and it was a bit windy, but nothing could stop me enjoying my evening jog in my new silky shorts. I got a few stares on my way from the people passing-by but the rustling sound of my shorts and the feeling of being watched just excited me. I have noticed a couple of times that people forgot their eyes for long seconds on my bright and shiny shorts which became by now slightly soaked from the pouring rain. From time to time I have touched the soft material of the shorts, just to feel again their silky touch, and each time it happened I almost got an orgasm. I simply couldn't wait to get back home to my privacy. By the time I entered my living room I couldn't hold myself back any more and I lay on the couch and I started to caress my body, especially my lower body trough the nylon shorts and my black spandex pants. It didn't take long for me to climax and I suddenly felt relieved but I also realized how exhausting this jog was and I was spiced up by the excitement of being watched on the streets across town in my retro looking outfit. I started to shiver slightly as my clothes got a bit wet from the rain and the sweat, so I went to the bathroom and started to run a nice hot bath. While the tub was filling up I went to the kitchen to grab some mineral water and I lay back on the couch and suddenly my body felt heavy and lazy. I recalled our swim with Janette in our shiny shorts in the public pool the other day and I started to fantasize again about the feeling of the wet shorts on my body. I moved to the bathroom, I closed the tap and in an ecstasy I stepped into the hot water with all my clothes on. My shoes filled up slowly with the warm water and the bottom of my spandex leggings got soaked. I removed one feet from the water and I admired how shiny the black material become. I kneel down in the water and with my hands I splashed slowly some water on the rest of my leggings and on my shorts. It was an incredible feeling as the silky material filled up with water and became even more shiny. I finally submerged myself fully in the tub and I have tried to enjoy the soft caresses of my clothes as I moved in the water.

Twenty minutes should have past when I heard the key turn in the lock of the front door and I have realized that it should be Janette who went out shopping in the afternoon. For a second I didn't know what to do as I felt ashamed of being in the tub fully clothed and my heart rate got faster.

“Hello Tyra !! I'm back .. where are you?” - I heard Janette's voice from the living room. I didn't know what to do for a second and I didn't reply. In a panic I moved to remove my shoes and my clothes but just as I have put my shoes on the side of the tub to drain, Janette stormed into the bathroom. As our eyes met, Janette asked me on an alarmed voice:

“Tyra, are you ok? You look so pale. Sorry I didn't know you are in the bathroom. I was calling your name but I got no answer. And what are you doing in the tub with all your clothes on? Is there something wrong?”

I felt paralyzed for a second but with great effort I managed to squeeze out some sound through my throat and I replied: “..uhh No worry .. everything is ok … I was just having a bath ...”

“I am really sorry Tyra that I have disturbed you during your bath but I desperately need to use the toilet ...” - and without hesitation she pulled her jeans down, followed by her light blue Adidas Beckenbauer shorts which pair were actually her underwear and jumped on the toilet. I was still standing there like a stone and didn't know what to say or what to do. Janette broke the silence and asked me on a very natural way: “So why are you wearing your clothes in the bath? … You kinky girl (with a smile on her face)”

Suddenly I realized that I was facing Janette, the girl whom you can hardly surprise and she saw me already many times in wet clothes so I decided to be open with her: “You know it's because of the nylon shorts ...”

“They look quite sexy and shiny on you ,,, and WET :-)” - Janette interrupted me for a second

“You know I went for a jog and since we bought these shorts together I fantasized about wearing them outside in public. And today I have found the courage to go out wearing these red shorts … and … and I got stares from people … BUT it excited me ...”

“I know what you mean Tyra ...welcome to my little world :-)”

“And I also got soaked by the rain and as I was cold, I wanted to warm up … in my clothes (I said these last words very soft as I still didn't know if it was a believable excuse from my part). At the same Janette stood up from the toilet, and as she started to pull off her pants and she asked me:

“I'm also frozen from the cold wind outside … would you mind if we share that bath of hot water with you?”

Suddenly I've found all my courage and I replied: “Only if you keep your clothes on … I don't want to look ridiculous in my clothes in the bath .. you remember when you asked me at the pool to keep you company, not to be the only one swimming in nylon shorts ?!”

“ … well OK, but I really need to remove my boots as they were quite expensive and I don't want to ruin them. Shall I keep my jacket as well?”

Janette was not an ordinary girl, I knew that since I first met her, but she could still surprise me: “ … uhmm keep the jacket as well!”. Without hesitation she stepped in the tub and submerged herself in the hot water. “Tyra you know your black spandex and the red shorts look quite sexy when wet” - Janette observed with a grin on her face.

I was still standing in the tub and I slowly realized the absurdity of the situation: I was completely wet in my workout clothes in a bath with my best friend laying next to me with her jeans jacket, lilac sweater, dark blue jeans, … and I just saw as well that she was wearing a pair of light blue Adidas nylon shorts as underwear. Facing Janette, I finally lowered myself into the water and I put my spandex covered legs on the side of the tub: “I also believe spandex looks sexy when when, you should maybe try it one day … but to be honest I'm in love with the feel of these soft nylon shorts. Thanx for sharing your secret with me the other day.”

“I'm so happy that you are my friend Tyra … you at least can understand me” - and as Janette said that she started to feel my spandex covered legs. “I like how your leggings feel, they are so soft … but above all shiny .. I'm wondering how it would feel on me when wet. Is it your first time soaking in your leggings?”

“No, actually I have done this a couple of time. On the first day of the training when I learned to scuba dive, my friend forgot to mention to me to bring a swimming suit and I had to swim and dive in my gym clothes I was carrying in my car. It was a pair of dark blue spandex leggings and a t-shirt so you can imagine I felt quite embarrassed at first. But it kept me warm so I repeated the experience a couple of times during the dive course.. Even some other girls from the group did try it and it became an habit by the end to wear leggings or capri pants in the pool to keep us warm.”

“It sounds great, maybe I shouldn't  wait till next and do it now”

“well I'm soaking in this bath for almost an hour now … if you insist, I quickly peel off my clothes, dry myself and bring you a clean pair of my spandex leggings”

As I stood up Janette grabbed me by my hand and with a grin on her face she said: “Don't worry, the ones you have now on will be perfect. You have washed them in the bath anyway … By the way I have found some vintage nylon shorts in a thrift store in the afternoon. They are in the bag next to the bathroom door. If you want to try them on, it would be a perfect way to wash them. I would give you the one you prefer since you also start to like  the soft silky feel of the nylon shorts.”

I hesitated for a while but I started to slowly pull off my red shorts and then my leggings. She stood up as well and asked me if I mind if she removed her jacket. “... feel free … it's an out of ordinary evening between fiends anyway. Feel at home :-)”

With that she removed her jacket followed by her jeans and her nylon shorts. As I usually do not wear underwear under my spandex, we were standing in the bathtub naked at the bottom but with our t-shirts clinging to our body. While she to took my leggings to put them on, I went to find the bag next to the door. It contained five pair of beautiful shiny Adidas nylon shorts: one green, a red, a black, a yellow and a navy one. As I raised my eyes I saw Janette in the workout pants I was wearing seconds ago. The wet spandex looked marvelous on her. It was shiny as it was completely wet and did show all the curves of her body. I took the first pair which was the black one with thin white stripes and I handed it to Janette to put it on. Without hesitation she pulled them over her leggings and sit back in the water to “wash them”. My first choice was the green one, so I put it on and I joined her in the bath. The shorts looked so sexy and they were so soft to touch, but they were a bit tight and didn't have that caressing sensation in the water so I took them off and left them soak while I grabbed an other pair, this time the yellow one. I was about to sit back into the water when Janette asked me: “Why don't you on all the pairs at once?”. Actually it was a strange but quite logic idea as I was about to soak them all anyway. So I put the red ones over the yellow one and I pulled on finally the navy blue nylon shorts which were a bit baggier. As I rejoined her in the bath I got a feeling hard to describe. The three nylon shorts all caressing my body were simply unbelievable, as I have moved my hands to feel the material I unintentionally touched my lower body and I climaxed in from of my best friend. My face became all red of shame but Janette just smiled and gave me a wet hug.

“Tyra, I believe this evening was so unbelievable that we must celebrate it with going out clubbing. The water starts to get cold so lets put on something dry … but I have a surprise to you … a sort of a dare ...”

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]