Wetlook-Online

Message # 48315.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:finally my second story

Date: Mon 03/01/11 09:43:12 GMT

Name: warmrain84 us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Very good, thank you. I remembered your first post. I'm glad you shared again. I can't think of any constructive criticisms.

I really like your use of detail, and I especially like your choice of clothes. I also wear casual clothes from sports and school (my favorite is my PE uniform), college t-shirts etcetera, usually on top of gym shorts, adidas track pants, or sometimes jeans. I like sweats, too.

I also like your description of getting wet moment by moment. My shower technique is to sit down and slowly back into the water, so it hits my back and then gradually flows down my t-shirt into my shorts and underwear. When it first hits, it feels really good.

So yes, thanks :)

In reply to Message (48315) None finally my second story

By Anonymous - us Mon 03/01/11 00:35:18 GMT

hello everybody,

i posted a story about a year ago when i got in the shower after a softball game and i said i'd post again, but i didn't have any new experiences to write about untill now.

The past few days i've been skiing, and yeasterday i started wondering what it would feel like to get wet in some of my ski clothes. so this morning when i got dressed to go skiing again i picked out a few things i wanted to shower in when i got home. I started out with my black and yellow dri-fit nike sports bra and a pair of striped boy shorts. i had on my asics leggings on that i usually run in and my black under armour cold gear thermal top. finally i had on a thin pair of pink and purple solomon ski socks and my nike dri-fit t-shirt from playing softball. i also wore my ski pants and ski jacket but i didn't wear them in the shower since i would have never been able to hide that from my parents.

so after i dropped two of my friends off i made my way home to an empty house. my parents were at a friends after new years party. i felt like i couldn't get the shower on fast enough. once i got the water running i went to my room and took off my sneaker and my ski pants and just looked at myself in my mirror and thought about what the clothes were going to feel like. i ran my hand from my ski socks, up my leggings and up over my shirt. after that i grabbed some gym shorts and another sports bra to change into afterward and walked back into the bathroom.

when i got into the bathroom the water was the right temperature and there was about 6 inches of water in the tub already. after staring at the water for a sec i stepped into my tub with my ski socks on. the water came up to my ankles and when i wiggled my toes i could see them moving through my socks. the water was spashing up to my shins and started soaking my leggings so i just moved under the water. i started to feel water through my shirt and running down my back into my panties and leggings. the sapndex of the leggings became really shiny and slipopery when the water was spraying on them. i turned around and soaked the front side of me. the water soaked right through and my sports bra and under armour shirt started sticking to my chest. after a was completely soaked  sat down in the tub and let the water flow over my clothes. i sat in the tub and ran my hands over my clothes for awhile. the weight of the thicker winter clothes felt really good but i still think the more light weight clothes are more fun to get wet in.

i hope i was detailed enough. this is only the second time i've writen about me getting wet. if there is any constructive critisism just let me know. i think next time i might wear my volleyball uniform and it shouldn't be another year before i actually decide get wet and write about it.

ok, bye all

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]