MyWetloook

Message # 48235.14.2

Subject: Happy Well said Wombat!

Date: Thu 30/12/10 18:15:11 GMT

Name: NotAnotherDave au

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

And I'm not only saying that just because you are also from this formerly great cricketing nation of Australia!

I am reluctant to add further to the "white noise" on this forum but having said that (ha ha) would like to add the following;

Thanks and due credit to Nigel for hosting this great forum. 99% of the time it fulfils it's purpose as "an open forum for open minded people". As per the mission statement for the forum at the top of the main page. As a forum visitor I thank you.

Thanks and due credit to the other WL producers who may be helping out behind the scenes (whether as sponsors or as forum admin) - you know who you are, even if we, the wider population of this forum, don't. As a forum visitor I thank you too.

Spammers and trolls are everywhere on web forums - for myself, perhaps naively, I simply choose to ignore their posts. I may be wrong but I would guess this is all they reasonably expect from me. Anything more is a waste of EVERYONE's time and resources, (including that of the spammer/troll).

Unless there is more going on "behind the scenes" than is visible to me as a forum visitor, I don't see the spammer(s) and/or the troll(s) as an issue of such significance that warrants still more time and effort from Nigel as the forum host to develop and implement more workarounds and changes. Especially if the changes result in the usability (and then the overall use) of this forum being reduced - I think that would be in no-one's interest. If Nigel does attempt this, I do not envy him one bit, especially if he even attempts to "please everyone".

Here are my New Year's resolutions for 2011:

- more wetlook!

- less "white noise"! This specifically includes: <further white noise deleted from this point onward>

: )

In reply to Message (48235.14) Peace Man Re:Attn Leomoonin, Nigel, Spam Patrol: Time for a change

By Wombat - au Thu 30/12/10 16:14:43 GMT

Fellow wetlook admirers and contributors,

I have been an admirer of Nigel's and a user of his forum for a very long time. He has done more to promote wetlook than anyone I know, and I have been around a very long time. Whilst I sympathize with those of you who become easily annoyed with people spamming at the end of the day this is Nigel's forum. It is his decision as to how he wishes to deal with the issue of spamming by predominately 1 individual. I for one would hate to see this forum disappear because people cannot tolerate a little disruption now and then. In its own way everyone trying to tell Nigel what he should do and how he should manage his own forum is no less intrusive than the individual with their unhappy attitude. My thoughts are chill out everyone, life is too short to get riled over words on a screen. Nigel... you are amazing to host this wonderful forum for the rest of us to enjoy. THANK YOU. regards Wombat

In reply to Message (48235) Idea Attn Leomoonin, Nigel, Spam Patrol: Time for a change

By wetwhiteandblue - us Thu 30/12/10 08:53:45 GMT

This has gone on too long and it will continue to get worse.  I suggest that this forum becomes a "sign up" membership forum with username and password.  The password should be an assigned one from the forum and unchangeable by the user.  I think this will be a better control for people like "anonymous" constantly spamming the forum.  I do understand it'll be tedious to get a system working here, but I think it's worth the consideration.

Comments anyone?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]