Wetlook-Online

Message # 48235.14.1.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:ACTUALLY!!!

Date: Sun 02/01/11 07:45:56 GMT

Name: leonmoomin wx

Email: leon@mostwam.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I was.

Nigel threatened to block me for doing it!

He claimed I was provoking the guy and causing the situation!

He said ignoring him was a better policy.

So I've been leaving his posts there, how's that working out?

Sorry Nigel threatens to block me over a spammer???  Not my fault if this guy can easily get around Nigel's security.

My feelings are that everything possible should be done to block this guy and any future assholes, I don't think we should just give into him and his demands.

Hence my new feelings about this forum and Nigel.

leonmoomin

In reply to Message (48235.14.1.1.1.1.1) None Re:ACTUALLY!!!

By Desert Hawk - us Sun 02/01/11 00:04:33 GMT

Leon, I thought you were a moderator here.  If so then delete the garbage messages yourself.  
In reply to Message (48235.14.1.1.1.1) Exclamation Re:ACTUALLY!!!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com wx Sat 01/01/11 13:25:40 GMT

Well you have fun in here with Mr Baptism whilst all the quality contributors look for a new home!

All Nigel is, is a landlord, It's a load of crap for him to be hailed as some almighty force in Wetlook!

He is a landlord, just a landlord, it is very rare that a Landlord gets the credit for the products sold in the shop by his tenants.

Just like a battered old un-improved premises, the shop keepers will get pissed with the landlord if he fails to maintain and update the premisses!

All he did was copy the old Bravenet forum and make some code changes every now and then, he takes NO active role in Wetlook these days and is very rarely even in this forum!

He is just holding us all back by refusing to upgrade or pass the batton to anyone with more interest than him.

leonmoomin

In reply to Message (48235.14.1.1.1) None Re:ACTUALLY!!!

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Sat 01/01/11 10:24:28 GMT

I agree with you in part.

Nigel took the initiative and invested the time and effort to create and maintain this forum, so he deserves credit for that. There are at least two other forums we could all be using... in some sense, we don't really need this one but we choose to come here anyway. That says something... this forum has a reason to continue its existence, largely in the form it is today. As long as this forum continues to exist (for the foreseeable future, anyway), Nigel is at the helm, and so it goes where he chooses to steer it. As I've said, we can all render our opinions about what is right or wrong about this forum, but simply by coming here, we're supporting this forum and Nigel as the architect of its policies. That works for me.

In reply to Message (48235.14.1.1) Exclamation ACTUALLY!!!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com wx Fri 31/12/10 21:04:11 GMT

It is JUST a forum!!!

It is the contributors to it that make it what it is and it is very insulting to all of us to give all the credit to Nigel, who without us would just be hosting a blank page with his banners at the top of it!!

What wetlook has Nigel created or filmed in the last 10 years, how many links has he shared, what has he talked about recently, where has he been?

So it is only fair that we DEMAND a better system!

leonmoomin

In reply to Message (48235.14.1) None Re:Attn Leomoonin, Nigel, Spam Patrol: Time for a change

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Thu 30/12/10 16:50:09 GMT

I agree. For all the opinions we may voice about how we think this forum should work, it is Nigel who is operating it and ultimately setting policy. As I alluded to in a different branch of this topic, there are often considerations we may not be thinking of when we see an issue and identify a possible action to address it.

One other point worth mentioning: To some extent, we could be playing right into the troll's hands by discussing this topic at all. I get tricked into feeding trolls all too often. While this isn't a direct reply to a troll post, this whole thread is arguably a response to a troll's activity. There is merit to saying nothing and leaving Nigel and his moderators to quietly remove the offending posts, denying the troll the reward he is probably seeking, and all without changing anything.

In reply to Message (48235.14) Peace Man Re:Attn Leomoonin, Nigel, Spam Patrol: Time for a change

By Wombat - au Thu 30/12/10 16:14:43 GMT

Fellow wetlook admirers and contributors,

I have been an admirer of Nigel's and a user of his forum for a very long time. He has done more to promote wetlook than anyone I know, and I have been around a very long time. Whilst I sympathize with those of you who become easily annoyed with people spamming at the end of the day this is Nigel's forum. It is his decision as to how he wishes to deal with the issue of spamming by predominately 1 individual. I for one would hate to see this forum disappear because people cannot tolerate a little disruption now and then. In its own way everyone trying to tell Nigel what he should do and how he should manage his own forum is no less intrusive than the individual with their unhappy attitude. My thoughts are chill out everyone, life is too short to get riled over words on a screen. Nigel... you are amazing to host this wonderful forum for the rest of us to enjoy. THANK YOU. regards Wombat

In reply to Message (48235) Idea Attn Leomoonin, Nigel, Spam Patrol: Time for a change

By wetwhiteandblue - us Thu 30/12/10 08:53:45 GMT

This has gone on too long and it will continue to get worse.  I suggest that this forum becomes a "sign up" membership forum with username and password.  The password should be an assigned one from the forum and unchangeable by the user.  I think this will be a better control for people like "anonymous" constantly spamming the forum.  I do understand it'll be tedious to get a system working here, but I think it's worth the consideration.

Comments anyone?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]