minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 09:22:45 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 48207.2.2.5.1.2

Subject: Dancing Re:JUST IGNORE ALL POSTS BY ANONYMOUS!

Date: Wed 29/12/10 09:11:22 GMT

Name: wetfrog gb

Email: wetfrog1@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Okay, so we might not lose him completely, but he might eventually get bored the more we all ignore him!
In reply to Message (48207.2.2.5.1) Info Re:JUST IGNORE ALL POSTS BY ANONYMOUS!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@ntlworld.com wx Wed 29/12/10 08:24:55 GMT

You'd think so, but this isn't an ordinary Troll, he's a wetlook fan, which is the problem, so there isn't anywhere else he'd go.

He just seems to think that all people MUST have the same taste in wetlook and you can't talk to or reason with him.  He is the ultimate asshole.

We can ignore him, but at what cost, he's not going to stop posting, so we let him take over the forum?  Mark may have the wrong end of the stick, I don't think Nigel can block him even if he wants to.  This guy thinks he's clever because he is using proxy IPs which get around the whole idea of an IP block on an open forum.

I have stopped deleting any posts because forum admin threatened to block ME for winding up the troll.

So I've stopped deleting his posts and we are now appeasing the idiot, but, yet here he is still.  In addition to which, I see we have another idiot spammer making multiple posts.

Nigel can deal with it all from now on, I can't be bothered.

leonmoomin

In reply to Message (48207.2.2.5) Bouncing JUST IGNORE ALL POSTS BY ANONYMOUS!

By wetfrog - wetfrog1@yahoo.com gb Wed 29/12/10 08:08:57 GMT

The best way to get trolls to go away is simply to IGNORE THEM.

They will soon stop if they get no reaction, and go somewhere else where they get the attention they are looking for.

PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!

In reply to Message (48207.2.2) Sad ...because

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Tue 28/12/10 22:32:50 GMT

...haven't you heard....this forum has been hijacked by the French Baptism wet jeans guy, and all postings that are not jeans or baptism related are subject to being flamed with floods of thumbs downs postings or expletives. And the admin of this forum have  admitted to me and Leon that they chose not to ban his ip addresses and to merely  try to me nice to him instead . I am sorry....but that is appeasement and surrender to me.....and I hold Forum admin fully accountable for allowing this situation to perpetuate...cos appeasement and surrender is not the answer. If forum admin are not going to ban his ip addresses and have chosen to surrender to his tactics ....then they might as well re-name the forum to "The French Baptism and Wet Jeans forum" and just appoint him as the moderator in charge, cos I have had enough of this already.

We need a forum where the admin will do a good job of protecting the genuine wetlook fans from a French dictator who has a Taliban mentality and wants to impose his views on the rest of us, otherwise he threatens to create havoc.

I have already stated my views to the Forum Admin many times, and something needs to be done, and appeasing the troll is not the answer. Leon and I are already upset with Forum Admin over the lack of proper moderator controls and inaction taken against trolls. As I have stated to Forum Admin many times

1) We need a proper registration system for all users, and unregistered anonymous posters should not be allowed to post....this is the industry standard for all "modern" forums on the internet today....and this forum is WAY behind the times in that area.

2) The forum needs to be split into different sub forums/sub categories.....so that the G rated non nude wetlook fans don't have to see the R and X rating wetlook erotica postings, and those folks who get tired of the spam from wetlook producers, can avoid their spam advertising and can just look at non commercial wetlook postings etc. The Wetlook erotica posters and fans......need to have a separate sub forum.....away from the trolls who do not like to see wetlook erotica postings.....so ideally a wetlook forum should have categories or sub forums....such as

- General wetlook postings (no producer advertisements or erotica postings....general discussions and youtubes only)

- Producers area (for all wetlook producer commercials and news)

- Wetlook Erotica area (for all wetlook postings featuring nudity)

- Off Topic discussions (for technical help or general discussions.....but no politics or religion)

3) The forum also needs to be upgraded to allow users to upload pics and imbed youtubes, as you can do on almost all modern forums these days.

Forum Admin have basically told Leon and myself that they have no intention of changing things..., and if we don't like it...we can get lost...and they suggest we go off and start our own forum instead.....so we have seen a lot of hostility by Forum Admin against Leon and I recently...., while they "play nice" to appease the troll.....which I find rather odd.....cos they blame the messenger who is telling them what is wrong and not the person who is actually causing the problems....and their failure to deal with that person.

So....this is all rather disappointing to me and Leon...and Leon and I (and EuroWAM TEAM) really do not want to leave and start our own wetlook forum next year....so we sincerely hope that things will improve here in the next few months.....but it seems like Leon, EuroWAM TEAM and I (the top 3 posters on this forum) are being pushed by Forum Admin to start our own wetlook forum instead. This forum needs to be locked down so that unregistered posters cannot post at all, and can only read. If you do not want to go to a full registration system......then at least make this current forum have a posting control that requires users to contact the admin and for the admin to approve that person's ip address....so that only vetted and approved ip addresses can post.....i.e.ostensibly vetting all posters and not leaving things wide open to abuse....as it is right now.

MK

In reply to Message (48207.2) Angry Why do we need a warning for Asian & Black models? Explain please. [nt]

By wetwhiteandblue - us Tue 28/12/10 20:52:46 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (48207) Pictures Warning!! Asian & Black models. If you don't like don't open

By Wet in Vancouver - ca Tue 28/12/10 20:40:14 GMT

Repost plus a few more from the set & also a young black girl "Malvineous" was asking about in # 48188

And to answer "w@mboy" question.   I work with all different level of models from new to agency represented.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]