MyWetloook

Message # 48190

Subject: Pictures A little something for Monday html

Date: Mon 27/12/10 09:35:46 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM ro

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hello guys,
I hopw all of you have a nice Christmas Holiday.
We have some free pictures for you and hopes that this is not a "Manic Monday" for any of you
More free pictures and free preview videos are available.

Don't forget... You get automatically a free update for every 30$ spent on the download store.

Join the WAMclub and get 60% discount on any of the
1800+ updates on EuroWAM.net

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVWetlook Ladies
Probably this is the first winter clothing update on this site... but we thought that a change in the clothing style will be good to have.
Free Preview
HDVWetlook4U
It's a sad afternoon for Vivien, she just discovered that her best girfriend is dating with her friend and she is really dpressed. SO she is just sitting in the pub and drinking glass after glass of whiskey.
To heel with them, she thought. After all I don't need him or her in my life anymore. In the corner TV it was a showing a game show in which the contestants had to solve a math question and if they didn't succeed they had to soak their clothes into a bath tub. The clothes on the contestants look awesome when wet, she thought... I wonder how my
tight jeans will look when they are soaked. And while she thought about that she headed straight home and the first thig she did was to check the jacuzzi room. The water was warm and she was more and more excited by the fac that she was about to get her clothes wet. She was wearing a sexy pair of jeans with stockings underneath, a pair of red
leather heels a red shirt and a denim coat, in other words she was wearing the clothes she was wearing all day long at her working place.
Enjoy watching her clinging wet clothes, and then her topless sexy body.

Free Preview
HDVEUWetlook
Caroline is playing into the Mediterranean sea...
Free Preview
HDVFormalWet
Simonne said that the kiddy pool reminds her of her childhood... Except that back then she did not used to wear a full business outfit into the water ;)

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Archive Section
Free Preview
HDVFormalWet
The trailer of the pool party recently updated on www.events.eurowam.net. This trailer is a gift to all the EuroWAM customers (who have an active membership or an active cart ID). The clip will be deleted from the site on January 15 and it will not be available to buy.
Free Preview
HDVFormalWet
Finally... a new wetlook clip with Diana. The update is a gift to all the EuroWAM customers. This clip will be ONLY available for free for a limited time period and then it will not be available to buy.
Free Preview
HDVWetlook4U
Maya was heading back home after she visited some relatives. Her car broke down in the middle of nowhere and on top of all that, her cell phone had no reception, leaving her no choice but to leave the car and find some civilization. The good aspect of all this was that the weather was not cold at all but the bad aspect was that the road had a lot of puddles, and Maya's outfit was not even close to a hiking outfit. She was wearing a nice red skirt and blouse with a black coat, black pantyhose and high heels. To make things worse, a mad man with a van splashed her with muddy water. Once she finally returned home, Maya went straight to the bathroom and she turned on the shower thinking that she will clean her clothes before she would take them off. But as soon as the hot water started running down her legs Maya thought that since the outfit must be washed anyway she will not take the clothes off, she would just relax under the hot shower just as she was dressed.

NOTE: This update contains a 10 minutes clip, encoded in HDV 720p (progressive) format and a set of 141 high resolution pictures, which can be downloaded in a ZIP file format or watched one by one.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER. MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/archive.php
Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos

Cheers,
EuroWAM TEAM.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]