minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 21:17:19 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 48188.6

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:East Asian girls? (will be on our new Site)

Date: Mon 27/12/10 23:52:18 GMT

Name: WK us

Email: weinerking@bellsouth.net

Website: http://www.waterloggedproductions.com/ / waterloggedproductions.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
If you and those others  out there enjoy pictures of East Asians in wet clothes  dresses and jeans, then be watching for

the NEW Updated recreated Waterloggedproductions.com "Liquidladies" as one of our new features will be

"candid Wetlook"  both from America and those thousands of pictures I took last year in Thaisland of girls in pools lakes and the sea as well.   All this and much much more on our newly created and newly high fashioned wetlook site coming soon in 2011  as well as movies and clips in 2011 will be shot in HD now.....

Great  Changes and  much  much  more to chose from coming from Liquidladies and Waterloggedproductions  this coming new Year.   It will be to your advantage to become a member or else get everything ala carte....(WK)

In reply to Message (48188) Question East Asian girls?

By Michael. - uu Mon 27/12/10 05:55:13 GMT

Hi,

I'm quite a fan of East Asian girls (be it Chinese, Korean or Japanese) and would love to see more content with them on here. There are plenty of girls with an Asian heritage living in Western countries as well nowadays so there should be opportunities, right?

That being said, do you know any good wetlook sites where I could find pics/videos? I have seen a few Japanese ones in the past but they were always just showing business outfits which is not really what I'm looking for (jeans, sporty and more relaxed looks would be great).

I'm very thankful for any advice!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]