Wetlook-Online

Message # 48188.2.1

Subject: None Re:East Asian girls?

Date: Fri 31/12/10 03:02:12 GMT

Name: Michael. uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thank you very much - I will have a look before the end of the year :)
In reply to Message (48188.2) Thumbs Up Re:East Asian girls?

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net ex Mon 27/12/10 09:17:40 GMT

I doubt that anybody has filmed more wetlook East Asian girls than I have (except for Sopping maybe), cos I have been married to a Chinese girl (my first wetlook model) since 1981 when I bought my first video camera system... and we spent 10 years living in Taiwan, Singapore and Hong Kong and countless business trips to South Korea, Malaysia, The Philippines and Thailand too....and I would always find girls willing to get wet for my camera etc.   I have been attending the Thailand water festival for the last 20 years and have hundreds of hours of video media. Most of which I have never made online clips for, cos there does not seem to be much interest in Thai girls getting wet in jeans and casual clothes....so I just send it on DVD to a few of my contacts who like this stuff.....but if you are interested.....you can view the thousands pics and galleries I created for the Thailand stuff I shot in recent years.....see here...

http://www.wamtec.com/Thailand/

MK

In reply to Message (48188) Question East Asian girls?

By Michael. - uu Mon 27/12/10 05:55:13 GMT

Hi,

I'm quite a fan of East Asian girls (be it Chinese, Korean or Japanese) and would love to see more content with them on here. There are plenty of girls with an Asian heritage living in Western countries as well nowadays so there should be opportunities, right?

That being said, do you know any good wetlook sites where I could find pics/videos? I have seen a few Japanese ones in the past but they were always just showing business outfits which is not really what I'm looking for (jeans, sporty and more relaxed looks would be great).

I'm very thankful for any advice!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]