MyWetloook

Message # 4817.2

Subject: Hello Re: notice to wamtec clubmembers & customers

Date: Sat 19/07/03 04:25:02 GMT

Name: Sopping us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Dunking square dancers should be great fun, and a most rewarding wetlook experience. One of the best elements are the clothes. If the girls wear low-cut or off-the-shoulder peasant or cotton blouses, generally the “uniform” for such dances, they can really look spectacular and sexy when they are soaked. And if they jump into the water feet first, the results can be even more delightful.

Many,  many years ago, I moonlighted as a square dance-callerr at service clubs in Japan. On one memorable occasion, I remember it was the 7th Cav regiment’s officers club, in a patio and pool setting, an enthusiastic “swing your partner” resulted in a high-speed rotation of a lovely young lady out of the “Square” and into the adjacent pool. She was wearing an ideal outfit for getting wet, an off-shoulder peasant blouse and a full cotton skirt. She hit the water feet first, which sent her skirt and petticoats over her head in a great display of legs and panties, (which you may remember, I call a “full Marilyn”).

She emerged with a great smile, and in her clinging cotton blouse and skirt, she looked like a million. She emerged from the pool and looked even sexier out of the water. Of course, then she pulled her partner into the water with her, and I remember a passionate in-the-water kiss, to the cheers of the rest of the group. Another couple followed, and the party was on!. Unfortunately I did not have a camera, as I was a “hired hand” in the operation, but I am convinced to this day that the blouses and skirts usually worn at square dances are among the best wetlook outfits anywhere!

Good luck.

S:

In reply to Message (4817) Hello notice to wamtec clubmembers & customers

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Fri 18/07/03 12:26:29 GMT

This is just a heads up to let you know that Tracie and I will be shooting new series of wetlook videos next week with 6 new models..shooting 25 new segments. We will be shooting pool catfights, dunkings, wet fashion shows, jeans and dresses, and the usual stuff. We will also be shooting wet "square dancers" around and in the pool for a customer(that should be quite hard to stage...cos our girls are not exactly "Riverdance"...and I am no choreagrapher either....but so long as they jiggle about and eventually get wet...who cares...we will get lots of nice puffy floating petticoats in the pool...perhaps some billowing too)....

We are also going to shoot a tv studio style show like "Entertainment Tonight"..and I just spent the last few days building the background sets for this...plus we had a request for that old cliche..."the weather girl sketch"...which has been done on many comedy shows before...i.e. girl reads the weather map and gets bombarded with wind and rain...etc. The trickier bit will be the "flooded studio" scene..done like that tv show "how'd they do that"...cos I have to build a background set to merege into the pool to create the flooded newsroom effect...

Anyway....things will be real hectic next week so I will not be able to answer emails and process orders until the following week...so I may not be able to respond to emails for several days...probably not until the following week. So...if you need to reach me...please email me by Sunday...or hold off emailing me until the following week until I get back from the shoots.

Look for lots more interesting stuff coming in August.

More new later on, as I step in it.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.001 seconds to generate ]