Wetlook-Online

Message # 48045.9

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Let the public decide

Date: Tue 21/12/10 14:36:21 GMT

Name: JT us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Stormy, as a fan from the first photo you shared with this forum, I'd say post anything you'd like (my tastes run about 90% along with yours, apparently!). As others have said, if there are appropriate nudity warnings, then the whiners around here don't have anything to wring their hands about. Personally, I don't care for nudity, as one can find that everywhere in the mainstream, but I won't turn away from a pretty young lady nude or (wet) clothed; nor will I complain about the occasional nude shot. Swimsuits, meh... One can find those in Sports Illustrated, so for me, again, no big thing, but not anything to complain about, either. If I don't like it, there's always the 'back' button.

For now, thanks for many amazing images, and please keep 'em coming!

In reply to Message (48045) None Let the public decide

By Stormy_Waters - us Tue 21/12/10 08:41:05 GMT

Years ago I ran across a photo in Cosmopolitan magazine of a lovely lady taking an outdoor shower in nothing but a gauze dress. Obviously it was revealing.

Since then I've always hoped to replicate that look, and while I'm still trying, I have done some shots using gauze material.

Here's the problem. I have my favorite model on video wearing a homemade gauze bikini.  And then she takes off the top. And then the bottom. It's set outdoors in a lovely stream.

What problem you say? The wetlook purists will scream 'bikini, foul!" And I understand that. Also, some of you are offended by nudity. Finally, I am very particular about posting video of my shoots. Have lots of it; never posted any of it.

I could be persuaded to post a portion of this. But I wanted to community to weigh in first. If I sense that there is too much of a negative vide, I'll desist.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]