Wetlook-Online

Message # 48045.3

Subject: None Agree; let the public decide

Date: Tue 21/12/10 09:28:57 GMT

Name: soggybottom us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

First, I'm really not into nude or completely see-through wetlook. I like clothes. Love jeans, white pants, black shirts, underwear, etc.

Many people love the completely transparent look and like to see models take their clothes off. There is room for everyone. There are as many opinions as there are people. After all, opinions are like assholes; everybodys got one.

I notice that some people post massive amounts of their photos and videos on line. Especially those who are successful and sell their product.

This is a good place for a comment. I noticed that some of the best commercial sites post the most free stuff. They are not afraid to advertise and find that by giving free samples they probably attract a lot more traffic on their site.

I am suspicious of those sites who post one or two very poor shots or real teasers without any content. Makes me thing that they really don't have much good stuff to offer.

Seeing as how I don't have the nerve to get into this wetlook business although I am a photographer, it is not really my place to complain. I just accept the free stuff and am glad for it.

So, if you are going commercial and plan to sell the photos and videos I'm sure that worldwide you will have a huge audience. Make sure that the photos and videos are well done and you will probably be very successful. Throw in some variety and listen to the customer. After all, they CUSTOMER WHO PAYS IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!!! Othwise, without customers you don't have a business anyway.

Good luck. Merry Christmas, Have a very prosperous New Year.

In reply to Message (48045) None Let the public decide

By Stormy_Waters - us Tue 21/12/10 08:41:05 GMT

Years ago I ran across a photo in Cosmopolitan magazine of a lovely lady taking an outdoor shower in nothing but a gauze dress. Obviously it was revealing.

Since then I've always hoped to replicate that look, and while I'm still trying, I have done some shots using gauze material.

Here's the problem. I have my favorite model on video wearing a homemade gauze bikini.  And then she takes off the top. And then the bottom. It's set outdoors in a lovely stream.

What problem you say? The wetlook purists will scream 'bikini, foul!" And I understand that. Also, some of you are offended by nudity. Finally, I am very particular about posting video of my shoots. Have lots of it; never posted any of it.

I could be persuaded to post a portion of this. But I wanted to community to weigh in first. If I sense that there is too much of a negative vide, I'll desist.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]