WetlookPro

Message # 48045.2.1

Subject: Thumbs Up +1 (with additional)

Date: Tue 21/12/10 20:33:39 GMT

Name: NCgreg gy

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hey Stormy,

I don't remember exactly when it was, but I can recall an earlier time when you mentioned that you had made some videos (in addition to your numerous still photos) and ever since then, I have been waiting to see it!

Since the first pictures that I saw of yours ("one model place" or something similar) I have marveled at your artistry.

Over time, I have gotten the feeling that you have only shown between 10% to 20% of the total number of images that you have taken.  I am guessing that you with-held the remaining images because they did not score high enough on your own measure of quality.

Also, I have the feeling that your photography was primarily for your own enjoyment - the whole process - making plans with the models, picking out the outfits, getting into the water, giving directions (or not giving directions?) to the models, returning to the "darkroom" (yes, not anymore with digital images!) but you have begun to receive some enjoyment from the joy you bring to others when you have shared your work.

I'm not sure exactly what to do with the "haters" out there - first I would say not to take anything like that personally.  As I see it - they are unhappy, and basically they are expressing their unhappiness.  They want to be happy, but they blame others for their unhappiness - "I only like jeans!" or "I only like dressy" "too much light" "not enough light" etc etc

No matter what you produce, there will be SOMEBODY that finds some kind of fault from it!

My job takes me away, so if nothing else, I am glad I was able to participate with this thread and add my $.03 worth!

I would like to see the creation of the "stormy archive" with EVERYTHING you have ever done - I imagine that SOMEONE (MK or Leon or EuroWAM TEAM etc etc) would be interested in hosting it - maybe low-res pics so it doesn't use up all the bandwidth of the internet, people can purchase hi-res if they want it.  I imagine some limited advertising would off-set any incurred costs, but that is just me.

No matter what happens or what you decide to do, you can see how many people are thankful for what you have already shared.  Also, keep in mind, everyone who has made a comment is probably less than 10% of all of your viewers - just consider all of the you-tube videos that barely have 20 people giving their feedback, but the viewing counter says that over 100,000 people have viewed it!

Cheers! Peace Man Bouncing

In reply to Message (48045.2) Thumbs Up Re:Let the public decide

By Tim D - us Tue 21/12/10 09:12:37 GMT

Honored to be the first to reply with an unequivocal YES! Your work is absolutely amazing, Stormy, and I think anyone who's been following this forum for years would agree -- no matter what their particular preferences -- that you have to be in the pantheon of wetlook greats.

I for one would be thrilled to see any video you'd be willing to post. More than that, I've hoped for years that you might reconsider the possibility of posting full sets rather than just images, and even potentially set up an online store. I'd subscribe in a heartbeat. I recognize you have your reasons for not wanting to do so, and respect that: these are your photos and it's your right to do as you see fit with them. We're lucky that you've shared what you have. Still, I can't help but believe that my sentiments are shared by many here: the work you have shared hints at such an amazing unseen universe of photos and vids that a lot of us here would have to start taking heart meds should you be willing to start sharing more than just the teasers. And with a store you'd get appropriate economic compensation for your work in addition to just our praise. :)

As for not being able to please everyone, and the critical comments that appear on so many threads here: I can only imagine how discouraging that would be to a producer to take the time and energy to create something, then share it here for free, only to have some idiots swoop in with ignorant complaints and criticism. I'd be pissed off myself. But at the same time, there are so many people here who are humbly grateful for what you do, that if you can find a way to ignore the morons -- and living in this world requires us to find ways to ignore morons every single day -- then you'd be making many many people happy. And I believe, based on your posts over the years, that that's really important to you.

So, thanks again for everything and I look forward to all you have to share in the future.

In reply to Message (48045) None Let the public decide

By Stormy_Waters - us Tue 21/12/10 08:41:05 GMT

Years ago I ran across a photo in Cosmopolitan magazine of a lovely lady taking an outdoor shower in nothing but a gauze dress. Obviously it was revealing.

Since then I've always hoped to replicate that look, and while I'm still trying, I have done some shots using gauze material.

Here's the problem. I have my favorite model on video wearing a homemade gauze bikini.  And then she takes off the top. And then the bottom. It's set outdoors in a lovely stream.

What problem you say? The wetlook purists will scream 'bikini, foul!" And I understand that. Also, some of you are offended by nudity. Finally, I am very particular about posting video of my shoots. Have lots of it; never posted any of it.

I could be persuaded to post a portion of this. But I wanted to community to weigh in first. If I sense that there is too much of a negative vide, I'll desist.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]