Wetlook-Online

Message # 47974

Subject: None Wetlook Erotica Compilation

Date: Sat 18/12/10 21:05:36 GMT

Name: EJZett us

Email: EJZett@aol.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Just for fun I made a video of a number of the stills I have enjoyed from StyX, Asplashof Glamour, WetChixx and a couple other sites, Most notable Edwin R. Photography. It is located at:

http://blip.tv/file/4530756

I do not remember where all of the images came from. I know they all came from public domain but if they are yours and you want them out of the video or (better) you want credit for them (like your WEB site) on the slide let me know. Just E-mail me a polite request at EJZett@aol.com. I respect that you have put a lot of effort, talent and money into your work and I do not want to infringe, in fact I want to promote.

The video is converted fo FLA from HD 1080p AVI. If you cannot view it and you want to, I can upload a lesser resolution. Sorry about the advertisements that appear in the beginning. You can close the ones along the bottom. I just opened this account with Blip.tv and it is a free, non pro account at the moment. It only appears on blip.tv and is not published to other video share sites.

A long time friend and myself find that we are in need of some type of employment having not worked for about 3 years. In our youth we both used to be photographers. I did a lot of model’s portfolios and I think he did weddings and commercial. He wants us to get back into photography in the form of commercial promotional presentations (like this video), placed on monitors in businesses. I am trying to convince him that developing a fetish & erotica WEB site(s) would also be fun. I am hoping to use this video to entice him. Hopefully he will like the video, see the number of views and recognize that we could have fun making a few bucks doing this type of work.

Thank you.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.010 seconds to generate ]