minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 01:32:19 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 47909.3.1.1

Subject: None Re:a small question about shoes?

Date: Thu 16/12/10 17:31:33 GMT

Name: a writer us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks for the reply\ies, I will think about how to describe it. I was working on the other scene for now, but I will get back to this one soon. I think I will give her black high heeled pumps then, or maybe boots, but I dont wonna give her socks, and if I think it turns out worthy enough, I may share it on this forum. By the way, I looked through some of the pictures here and I think I can see the appeal of the fetish. Thanks again and have a nice time!
In reply to Message (47909.3.1) None Re:a small question about shoes?

By Arthur+Chappell - arthur@chappell7300.freeserve.co.uk gb Wed 15/12/10 21:08:20 GMT

Tactile wise, I’d be surprised if women feel the wetness of water seeing or pouring through or into shoes  much differently than men, so you might get an idea of the texture, feel etc by soaking your feet in some of your own wardrobe shoes and making notes. The feel will vary according to shoe, - the more open it is, ie sandles, the more quickly the water will get in. Some shoes will give feet a bubbling sensation as air and water collide round the foot but that disappears quickly – the warmth, coolness of the water will affect things too, as will the weight of the footwear, especially if swimming rather than wading or standing in a bath or shower.

Well sealed shoes / boots, especially Wellingtons, will only fill once the tops are submerged, so the effect is then different than with shoes where water seeps in through lighter material as well as over the tops. Experiment and congratulations on thinking of asking the wetlook community for advice – good luck with your book. Arthur Chappell

In reply to Message (47909.3) None Re:a small question about shoes?

By Anonymous - uu Wed 15/12/10 14:31:37 GMT

i would say the black boots with white sportsocks!!
In reply to Message (47909) None a small question about shoes?

By a writer - us Tue 14/12/10 18:51:32 GMT

First of, I am actually not a "wetlooker" but I am writing a story where at one point a young lady ends up in water fully clothed(maybe I will share that scene on here if you want ;) when it's finished of course). I am a sucker for small details, so I wanted to ask people who know about it, so I hope I'm in the right place.  I was curious, do all shoes make that squelching noise when they are filled with water,or is it only if they are worn with socks? I was curious about flats like these http://l3.zassets.com/images/z/1/4/1/1412872-p-DETAILED.jpg or heels like these http://l6.zassets.com/images/753/7535068/10942-895885-d.jpg. Also, boots like these, will squelch if they are worn without socks? With socks? http://l6.zassets.com/images/z/1/4/1/1412870-p-DETAILED.jpg And, a question specifically for ladies: what does it feel like to swim with these kind of shoes on?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]