minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 23:30:05 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 47905.7

Subject: Info Re:O/T (I guess) External Hard drive problems! PLEASE HELP!

Date: Wed 15/12/10 09:05:34 GMT

Name: Mick uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Il existe des logiciels de récupération, attention pour ton ordi et non sur ton disque dur externe car lui il est mort.Je pense que les JEPG et autres sont passées par ton ordi avant d'être mis sur ton disque dur externe Cherche le logiciel de récupération sur Google après ils vont t'aider . Achète un nouveau disque dur externe . Le meilleur pour moi sont de la marque Iomega,mais ne fait jamais tomber un disque dur car tu aurais un disque dur à nouveau mort .  
In reply to Message (47905) None O/T (I guess) External Hard drive problems! PLEASE HELP!

By wetlookstu - ex Tue 14/12/10 15:01:42 GMT

Hey guys,

Hope you don't mind me posting this. But I am in urgent need of your help and I would imagine some of you have had similar issues

I have a Western Digital harddrive (500gb) and have had it for about 4 years. On it is loads and loads of movies, music, photos, and of course, wetlook. Lots and lots of wetlook. God knows how much money is on there in terms of subscriptions to leon's sites, flaviu's pool parties, wetlook hunter, MostWet, streetsplash public etc etc.

Recently, the worst thing that could possibly happen happened...it died. But I dont know why. It seems like it just happened overnight with no prompting. Usually when you plug it in, it makes some initial whirring noises, then the light lights up and it begins to whir some more and kicks into life. But now all it does is make the initial whirring noise but then never comes to life.

So i'm stuck! Does anyone know what the problem is? Is stuff savable? What steps can i do? Some mates have said i should take it to PC World or something, but I'm a bit conscious of the fact i have downloaded films and wetlook on there - so I'm a bit worried about that.

I would be eternally grateful for any help you guys could give.

Thanks, here's hoping for good news

Stu Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.030 seconds to generate ]