Wetlook-Online

Message # 47905.6

Subject: Info you can try this

Date: Wed 15/12/10 06:28:24 GMT

Name: Anonymous de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
An external hd contains a standard hard disk drive and some electronics that does the connection to the usb.

Never open the hard disk drive itself, but you can take it out of the external case.

When the drive itself is OK, but the usb-connection electronics is defective, you can  connect the drive with an usb-ide connector like this to your computer:

http://www.amazon.com/Drive-Adapter-Converter-Optical-External/dp/B001OORMVQ

Now you can try to recover your data.

When this did not work it is the drive itself. Once you have it taken out of the case you can give it a clap with the hand (only the hand !) , not on the side with the electronics, but the other side. You can also try to rotate it in your hand, around the axis of the spindle of the drive. Never open the drive ! Then connect it again with the usb-ide adapter to your computer and hope ...

From my experience this is all you can do youself.

Good Luck !

In reply to Message (47905) None O/T (I guess) External Hard drive problems! PLEASE HELP!

By wetlookstu - ex Tue 14/12/10 15:01:42 GMT

Hey guys,

Hope you don't mind me posting this. But I am in urgent need of your help and I would imagine some of you have had similar issues

I have a Western Digital harddrive (500gb) and have had it for about 4 years. On it is loads and loads of movies, music, photos, and of course, wetlook. Lots and lots of wetlook. God knows how much money is on there in terms of subscriptions to leon's sites, flaviu's pool parties, wetlook hunter, MostWet, streetsplash public etc etc.

Recently, the worst thing that could possibly happen happened...it died. But I dont know why. It seems like it just happened overnight with no prompting. Usually when you plug it in, it makes some initial whirring noises, then the light lights up and it begins to whir some more and kicks into life. But now all it does is make the initial whirring noise but then never comes to life.

So i'm stuck! Does anyone know what the problem is? Is stuff savable? What steps can i do? Some mates have said i should take it to PC World or something, but I'm a bit conscious of the fact i have downloaded films and wetlook on there - so I'm a bit worried about that.

I would be eternally grateful for any help you guys could give.

Thanks, here's hoping for good news

Stu Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.031 seconds to generate ]