Wetlook-Online

Message # 47903

Subject: None Wet Photos

Date: Tue 14/12/10 10:04:30 GMT

Name: Lesley ex

Email: lesley@lesleyswornpanties.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hello to all members of Wet Look World Forum.

I've reposted this article due to making a couple of mistakes in the last one, please accept my apologies if you've been trying to view my website via the links on my previous post, please do try again from here they're now working perfectly.

I'm Lesley, a schoolteacher from the UK with a sexy secret, I own a panty website. I recently took a custom wet look photo set for a member from here which I enjoyed shooting so much so that I decided to dedicate a section of my site specifically for lovers of the wet look. I find shooting my wet look sets a very erotic experience and would like to share with you some of my images which I've taken over the past few weeks. I've also added my Miss Wet Santa set on my Christmas Specials page which includes a clip of my first wet video which I made last week so please come and take a look.

Thankyou to all of you who have already visited me and taken a look at my photos, I've added another 2 sets so would love you to come back and visit me again to take a look.

I'll be shooting more adventureous wet look sets early in the New Year in different locations so please keep visiting me

I have a blog too, which I update regularly so will be posting regular wet photos for your viewing on there too.

I would love to hear from you so you can tell me what you think of my photos, anything specific you'd like me to add to my site or just to say hello.

You can find my Wet Photos here: http://www.lesleyswornpanties.com/#/wet-wild/4546290901

Miss Wet Santa: http://www.lesleyswornpanties.com/#/christmas-specials/4537294546

I hope to hear from you soon

Luv and kisses

Lesley xoxoxo Happy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.006 seconds to generate ]