Wetlook-Online

Message # 47846.1

Subject: None ....errr.....what happened

Date: Thu 09/12/10 19:03:14 GMT

Name: MK ex

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
.....how come your local tv channels are so slow to air in Greece....cos that episode already aired LAST WEEK here in the USA on the U.S.version of Greece's Antenna 1 channel. I already recorded that episode on my DVR last week.....but I deleted it...cos it sucked. Trust me....there were no decent wetlook shots at all...cos it was not shot in a "wetlook style" where you see the wet clothing.....it was all shot in a baloney style that you often see in fashion magazines...i.e. the water showers are all shot in bad light or the water sprays are back lit.....so all you see is some girls in torn and raggedy pants and jeans (sorry...but I hate torn and raggedy clothing). So...they dress the girls like "homeless people" in torn pants and jeans, and then the water hose spray was so light and minimal...you never see any wetlook shots....all you see is a some wet HAIR shots of the girls in their raggedy clothes....and the editing was cut worse than a music video...i.e. manic quick cut editing that never shows you any money shots.

Trust me...the still photos look ok...I guess..but the tv footage sucked...big time...so I deleted it off my DVR.

FYI....the better wetlook scene occurred 3 weeks ago in an earlier episode...not during a photoshoot...but when the girls are horsing around at the house and they all jump in the pool fully clothed....that scene was brief...but was quite good as spontaneous wetlook dunking scene cos it was not staged  or orchestrated.

They have not had any decent wetlook shoots so far on the 2010 season of Greece's Next Top Model. The best scene was in last year's 2009 season...when all the girls posed in the pool in dresses. I saved that scene back in 2009 and placed it on my MK378 compilation tape....see the pics at the bottom of my MK378 gallery....

http://vv.wamtec.com/cgi/autogal.pl?vidnum=tws-237-0071

They had a good wetlook shoot on New Zealand's Next Top Model this year, and an excellent wetlook shoot in Australia's Next Top model in 2009 with all the girls posing in prom dresses in the sea.

MK

In reply to Message (47846) TV Greek Next Top Model - Wetlook Alert

By Paul Rain-Fan - roumpini@netscape.net gr Thu 09/12/10 15:35:28 GMT

Hallo everyone

So in the Next Top Model in Greece there will be a shoot of the girls in the rain, with clothes on off course. MK maybe will like to capture it so it will be aired at Monday 13, at 21.00 Grek tim.

Here are some pics and there is a video preview of this episode.

And here is the small video preview for episode 8 (in Greek is called &#949;&#960;&#949;&#953;&#963;&#959;&#948;&#953;&#959; 8)

http://events.gr.msn.com/nexttopmodel

and here is the whole episode on the internet as I've seen know, the fun starts at 25.00mins

http://www.antenna.gr/webtv/watch?cid=v_nc_f8xk_q_ku_m%3d

I hope you will enjoy it :-)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]