Wetlook-Online

Message # 47756.1.1.1.1.2.1

Subject: None OK.Thanks. [nt]

Date: Thu 02/12/10 12:28:02 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (47756.1.1.1.1.2) Note No problem with the background...

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Thu 02/12/10 12:26:00 GMT

Personally I have no problem with the background, many of my beach model videos as well as many from other producers have kids in the background.

I don't think any rules are broken, and that's being a bit picky anyway. Please do not start a discussion on this, baptisms are fine to be posted here. End of discussion.

Nigel

Forum Admin

In reply to Message (47756.1.1.1.1) Talking I feel compelled to point out...

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Thu 02/12/10 11:59:48 GMT

I believe this clip violates a forum rule because of the children appearing in-frame. They may be in the background, but visible nevertheless. If this clip has been posted before, and the post deleted, that would almost certainly be the reason why.

I see nothing else of issue with this clip... that it is a baptism - fine. The girl is cute, apparently "old enough", and wearing clothing which makes this qualify as wetlook... nice dress, I don't see the appeal of leggings, but that's just a matter of personal taste.

Anyway... this could be the only problem with baptisms in general. As "family"/"community" events, there is always the potential of "inappropriate" subjects coming in to frame.

In reply to Message (47756.1.1.1) ADMIN Re:That's fine too.....

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Thu 02/12/10 11:38:04 GMT

Your 'real' posts get deleted because I have a "Delete all posts from this IP" option, and given that you posted 1000's of bits of crap, I have far better and more interesting things to do with my time deleteing each one individually, so all your posts go at once.

>Others can post negative comment, and me not?

From looking back, it seems that people were getting fed up with you just having one baptism link in each message.

Personally, I can't see the point in posting the links, as you just have to type "Baptism" into YouTube and you get millions of them anyway. If you were more varied in your posts perhaps people would be less scathing ?

Negative posts are generally against the rules, so you can always complain to me.

Nigel

Forum Admin

In reply to Message (47756.1.1) None Re:That's fine too.....

By Anonymous - uu Thu 02/12/10 11:24:29 GMT

If he had not been deleted (1 link),I would not have to repost it.

I do not love baptisms specially, but there is not many good things with cute girls in tights or tight jeans, (and top with long sleeves if possible) elsewhere. Old things only.

Others can post negative comment, and me not?

In reply to Message (47756.1) ADMIN That's fine too.....

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Thu 02/12/10 11:16:52 GMT

Why don't you re-post all your baptism links that got deleted in one message ?

If you post each link in a separate message, then it annoys people, and my moderaters are likely to start deleting them again. So long as you post stuff of interest, and don't post too many messages each day, then people will have no problem.

However, you must expect that some people either don't like baptism videos, or they object to them on religous grounds, and they may post negative comments, just as people do to almost many other people's posts. Basically, if you are going to expose your interests to the world, then expect some people to not like the same things you do.

Nigel

Forum Admin

In reply to Message (47756) None Baptism video, deleted yesterday...

By Anonymous - uu Thu 02/12/10 10:50:26 GMT

http://vimeo.com/17332120

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]