minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 10:37:29 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 4756.2.1.1

Subject: Bouncing Re: I Wonder.................

Date: Wed 16/07/03 04:44:16 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
what would happen to this sleepy little mountain retirement community in N.Arizona,(Prescott) where I live, If Leon were to show up Question I can only imagine Wink Smile What an incredible set of pics these r, Leon Peace Man
In reply to Message (4756.2.1) Hello Re: You should open some hotel with view on the fountains...

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Wed 16/07/03 01:15:21 GMT

The fountains are merely one of a dozen different venues Leonmoomin currently uses....so a wetlook "theme park" is what he should really be organizing.

and..."Magician" hardly describes him either...he is more like the "Pied Piper of Hamlein"...i.e. whenever he is around...girls wanting to get wet show up -- like being drawn by a huge magnet.

If I was stranded in the in the middle of the Sahara desert....I would want him with me...cos he would be the first one to find water ....and some willing girls to go in it.

MK

In reply to Message (4756.2) Happy You should open some hotel with view on the fountains...

By Tim Pani - tim.pani@freenet.de de Tue 15/07/03 18:17:18 GMT

... and a binocular on every room. You must be a kind of wetlook magician. Girls seem to say: "Hey, look, Leon over there, let's get a little bit completely wet for him", "Leon, I am here, pick me, pick me for the Do-My-clothes-look-sexy-when-wet - Contest", "Excuse me, do I really have to stay dry or could you change that perhaps" ...

Really amazing.  

In reply to Message (4756) Hello .

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Tue 15/07/03 15:13:34 GMT

Crown

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]