Wetlook-Online

Message # 4753.1.1.1

Subject: Info synopsis

Date: Tue 15/07/03 22:23:02 GMT

Name: NCgreg us

Email: ncgreg231@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The file I viewed was definitely off topic.  Two guys argue, then make peace & hug.  Scene switches to a bar where two girls agree that the previous scene is what they would like to see in a beer commercial.  Camera pans to the side where two guys (the ladies' dates) exchange glances that imply that they silently disagree with the ladies.  Message - have a chat over a miller light.  I did not see any witness when I clicked this link, but the ladies with broadband capabilities might like watching the clip...
In reply to Message (4753.1.1) Talking Please provide synopsis

By Chester - chester@sgroi.com us Tue 15/07/03 21:06:19 GMT

Greetings, thanks for providing the link.  I found that placing the web address in my web browser's address bar WITHOUT mms:// preface brought up the media file.  However, because I am currently on a 56K dialup connection what I got just buffered and buffered with only an occasional disjointed image (i.e. 2 guys embracing).

In future, could a brief synopsis of the plot be posted when media files or large slow loading graphic intensive photo galleries are mentioned so we can decide if its worth the time and effort to retrieve the material?

Please, don't intepret this the wrong way.  Its not a complaint; just a gentle suggestion. :-)  I really and truly do appreciate it when someone shares a find.  Its just that not all of us have the fastest connections and computers around. :)

Cheers!

- Chester

In reply to Message (4753.1) Hello need to cut and paste [nt]

By underwaterskirt - underwaterskirt2003@hotmail.com us Tue 15/07/03 14:21:36 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (4753) Hello Off Topic - Miller Lite Ad

By underwaterskirt - underwaterskirt2003@hotmail.com us Tue 15/07/03 14:21:04 GMT

Website: mms://windowsmedia.dvlabs.com/adcritic/millerlite-sensitiveguys.asf

mms://windowsmedia.dvlabs.com/adcritic/millerlite-sensitiveguys.asf

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.041 seconds to generate ]