minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 15:47:02 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 4742.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: I was on jury duty too last week!

Date: Wed 16/07/03 02:57:35 GMT

Name: G.O.P. uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
One day was all for me. The prosecutor didn't want me.  I was surprosed by that. I halfway expected the defense attorney to give me the boot.  While walking between the courthouse and the library, I did pass by a fountain and saw 3 teen girls in it.
In reply to Message (4742.2) Wink Smile I was on jury duty too last week!

By Chester - chester@sgroi.com us Tue 15/07/03 20:46:49 GMT

Actually I just finished serving jury duty a week ago and I actually fantasized about several of those in the court room being wet (and fully clothed of course).  Our jury lounge provided free phone jacks to the Internet if you had a laptop (which I lacked).  The alternative was the downtown branch of the San Diego public library but there is almost ALWAYS an hour's wait for Internet access there so going there during one's hour and a half lunch was not an option if one wanted to eat.  Visiting the local Internet cafe in Horton Plaza was, though, for $3.00 per hour.  Too bad taking a fully clothed dip in the bay a few blocks west of the courthouse was not an feasible option. *heh*

In reply to Message (4742) Hello jury duty

By G.O.P. - uu Tue 15/07/03 05:33:57 GMT

As I write this, I am serving jury duty. We are on lunch break right now, and I walked to the county library to get on the internet.  It is very hot here in California, and it would sure be cool of the phrase "jury pool" had a more literal meaning!  Gee, I amaze myself with my cool observations!  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]