Wetlook-Online

Message # 4740

Subject: Angry password update temp usernames deleted - rebilling problems

Date: Tue 15/07/03 04:59:19 GMT

Name: crazygirlsbrian ar

Email: webmaster@crazygirlsinternational.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Members who joined BEFORE today who are still using a temporary username, please use your permanent username.  If you are a monthly rebilling member that will be the last 7 digits of your order number (If you have lost it, email me your temporary username and I will let you know your permanent username.)

Non rebilling members who joined for 3 months or 6 months will have received an email giving your permanent username.  (Again, if you have lost it or not received it, email me your temporary username and I will let you know your permanent username.)

REBILLING PROBLEMS  AGAIN!

Just when you thought it was safe...

We thought the problems of changes in banking from US banks to European banks for accepting credit cards online were behind us, but it seems that once again, over half our rebillings are not going through so far this month.

As we haven't been paid for nearly half our membership fees (nor have those members been recharged) I have cancelled access for all members for which the rebilling has not gone through.

In some cases it is simply that the member' credit card expired, but in others updated details do not seem to be working for some reason I cannot discover.

As you can imagine, a problem on this scale is financially crippling to a site like ours.

I can only ask those members affected, please cancel your existing membership and rejoin instead.  Hopefully then the problems will not be repeated.  If they ARE, we will have to find another billing company.

To reassure you, ALL members affected have had ALL the access they have actually paid for and in most cases several days or weeks longer free of charge while I have tried to sort out the problem.

Brian Grove, webmaster, Crazy Girls

http://www.crazygirlsinternational.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]